Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Mith'ora'hisbah

Mith'ora'hisbah

M

Mithorahisbah_avi.jpg

T h o r a
M i t h ' o r a ' h i s b a h

arWRVPQ.png

Species: Chiss.
    Loyalties: The Eternal Empire; the Wardens of thr Shroud; The Galactic Alliance.
    Rankings: Warden Initiate; Apprentice.
    Height: 5'5 inches.
    Weight: 115 ibs.
    Eye Color: Red.
    Hair Color: Black.
    Skin Tone: Blue.
    Force Sensitive: Yes.

• [+] Calculating: Like many of the Chiss, Thora maintains a calm and cool demeanor, assesing her situation before jumping in. She has the potential of a solid strategic mastermind.
    [+] Basic Training: During her time in the Jedi Order of the Galactic Alliance, Thora learned the basics of the Force and martial arts needed for a Force User.
    [+] Disciplined: Despite her youth, the combination of Chiss culture and Jedi training has cemented responsibility and maturity in Thora far surpassing her years.

[+/-] Cold: Thora is not only calculating, but cold. She can turn her emotions off to complete a task she believes is important.
    [+/-] Upright: Thora is stuck in her ways and can be stubborn in the face of opposition. She is not confrontational, but she is absolute.
    [+/-] Vanity: Thora indulges in her looks, keeping a strict and uptight yet beautiful appearance in public. She cares deeply for looking professional, as well as for looking pretty to the eye.

[-] Extremist: Thora believes that the only way to achieve peace and harmony in the galaxy is to crush freedom and dissolve free will. She believes in totalitarianism and authoritarianism. Any threats to the peace she seeks will be met with upmost opposition.
    [-] "Blast! This is why I hate flying!": It may be a silly fear, but a big one. Thora loathes flying in starcraft. She used ships as transportation, but refuses to get involved in combat in the skies.

• M a r t i a l - A r t s :
    • F o r m - I - S h i i - C h o: [ III III III III]
    • F o r m - I I - M a k a s h i : [ III III III III]
    • T e r a s - K a s i : [ III III III III]
    • T B A : [ III III III III]

V o c a t i o n a l :

P r a c t i c a l :
    • S u r v i v a l : [ III III III III]

• S e n s e : [ III III III III ]
    T e l e k i n e s i s : [
    III III III III ]
    A u g m e n t a t i o n : [
    III III III III ]
    M i n d - T r i c k : [
    III III III III ]
    T B A : [ III III III III ]

• W I P

• W I P

dRUm20K.png

H i s t o r y

Mith'ora'hisbah was twelve years old, a normal girl in an unimpressive Chiss family with no recognizable deeds or power. She had lived a simple like, at least until the Brotherhood of the Maw attacked and laid siege to Chiss Space. The girl lost her home, her family, everything to the Maw. She was counted lucky when she was discovered as Force Sensitive by the Jedi fighting the Maw and shipped to Galactic Alliance space.

She was trained to be a padawan, but as a youngling training in the secluded Temples Thora was uncertain. The Jedi had failed to stop the Maw, nothing had stopped it. In fact, the Jedi and Sith were so locked up in a pattern of eternal conflict and turmoil. For thousands of years, this great battle raged on, destroying lives and ruining whole systems the way her own life had been ravaged.

After training some bit under the Jedi, gaining a basic level of skill in the Force and the lightsaber, she defected from the Order before even becoming a Padawan. She had no idea what she wanted to do to stop all the pain in the galaxy, but she knew these so called peace keepers were not able to.

Her searching eventually brought her to the Eternal Empire...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom