Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mistakes of the past (past RP)

Korriban

Two days ago I had visited someone of an old life I had. It had been about seven years since I saw her. She was not just a random person to me, but had once been my love. But now, I had found where she was. She had been living on Korriban as a waitress. Working in the same bar that we had first seen each other. While we saw one another, we did not speak. Not even in the slightest did we make contact until two days later at the time. My mind flashed back to that night a little over eight years ago.

I had been in the bar with a few mates having a drink after our shift at the Temple. Being a Sith Soldier was boring as we had to walk around the perimeter of the temple and guard it. However, I had gotten a promotion today to join the Main forces in battle. My friends and I were all celebrating over my promotion. I had a month before I was deployed. and we all decided that I would be parting the rest of my days here. But about half way through I saw a girl with her own friends. She seemed secluded form the rest, and I didn't do anything to meet her.

Time flashed back to two days after first seeing her. I had come here looking for her again to see her. She was alone and sitting at the bar. Introducing myself to her, we started talking about friends and such. About my possible deployment, and even about family. back then, I didn't care if people knew about how my Father beat me as a Child. It was almost normal at that time. But it was about a month later than when i was going to be deployed, the Army discharged me because of my actions. Finding out that I was a Force sensitive. I then trained as an Acolyte. All while having the relationship with this woman. Even thinking her name brought bad memories to my eyes.

it was almost a year later that I had wanted to leave the Sith, and when she proclaimed that she was pregnant with my child. I could not believe it. I was scared. I didn't want to force her into the Sith. So I left her. leaving a note that it was not her, it was me fearing that by bringing up this child in a place that was not good for people, and I went to the Jedi to try and make it a better place. I did not hear from her. I received no messages. it was seven years since then. Now I was sitting at the same bar looking at the waitress that was my fiance of old. Raising my hand at the bar, She walked over and asked, "Is there anything I can do fo-"

She stopped mid sentence when I raised up my head to look at her. She knew who I was and was surprised that I was here. And thats where we started talking once more.

Millius Prime

It was only a day later that I was here on Millius Prime looking for someone once more. I was told that she was here somewhere. and I would have to find here. While avoiding her adoptive parents of the Diathim species. She was here, I could feel it in my veins. I was confused with myself. I felt as though by abandoning this girl, I had left her out in the cold. and feeling as though I made the mistake of leaving both my fiance, and my child, I wanted to make amends. At least, that's what I wanted to do while I was still looking for my mother from the Sith Daxton Bane.

​While I walked the streets, No one could hear me say two words over and over. I had let my mother be taken by the Sith, I had killed my Father in the name of the Jedi, I had left my Wife and unborn child in the cold. all I wish I could say to all of them echoed with my voice in a silent whisper.

"I'm sorry."
[member="Rhia Thalasa"],

Rhia Thalasa

R
"Mother, father, may I...?" eyes peered up at the two slim and glowing figures, a common occurrence on this moon of Iego, their emitted light overlapping as they peered down towards her, two smiles breaking through the otherwise stoic appearance. The most beautiful creatures in the Galaxy. Angels. But to her, they were simply her parents. Who read her stories, tucked her in, hugged her each day, and now gave her permission to play on the park equipment.

"Yes, Rhia. We will be right here for when you are done." The seven year old turned and dashed off into the knee high grass - well, knee high to her. Although unnecessary for this time of day streetlights were already sparse as is with the natural illumination of their citizens here. It was that fact alone that made any outsider stand out. Rhia, however use the angels were at seeing her and irregardless of how welcome they sought to make her feel, neither changed the fact she stood out so very much. Her parents watching her scurry off soon turned their attention onto the approach of their neighbours, there with children of their own, the starkly miniature glowing beings. But Rhia savoured her time alone within this park. The flora danced with every wisp of wind and chasing the tiny winged creatures of the park so did Rhia.

[member="Dante Zankar"]

Millius Prime was a place where she was sent. I had a Daughter that was born. All that she had known was that my daughter was sent here. I did not expect anybody within my life to forgive me. However, I hoped that I could make amends with my daughter. She was probably didn't have the Name that was given to her at birth. But, I didn't need that. I had the parent's living place. The house that she was supposed to be living in. I shook more than usual. I felt as though I was going to break apart as I was a block away. And to stop myself, I sat down on a park bench. My head was down, running a hand through my hair as children ran around.

I could hear laughter of little people. or the coaxing of parents wanting the child to go down the slide. I placed my hands in my head as I was contemplating on if I should even attempt to take my daughter back. I had joined the Jedi, and just left them. Having killed my father less than 3 weeks ago. I was still doubting why I even went to the Jedi. I breathed deeply. Hearing children laughing more. I shook my head.

looking up just for a second to see around me, I saw many people here. All blurring together as one. I would never admit it. Never say in any form that I felt on the verge of tears. My mother taken by the Sith, Father killed by my own hands, Leaving my Fiance, and abandoning my daughter. At the time, I thought it would be fine if I left them out of it. But seeing as how my own childhood was messed up even with parents, I wanted to be there for her, but didn't know how. Thoughts ran through my head of what I should do. How should I act. I have never dealt with a Child before. The only child that I had come in contact with was others when I myself was one. Now as an adult, I didn't know what to do.

[member="Rhia Thalasa"],

Rhia Thalasa

R
Whispers and thoughts reached her and for a moment she stopped, the bug escaping, but her mind driven elsewhere. None belonged to her but still they resonated within her, filling her senses, and stopping in the midst of the park she peered towards the source. Pulling. Calling. She walked and walked until finally she saw the source. A creature that stood out just as much as she did on this world, only, he did just a little more. He was a giant. Approaching in hesitant awe she quietly reached him, and with mouth slightly at awe, "Are... are you a giant?"

I still mulled it over in my mind. Thinking over things of how I had made many mistakes. All I wanted to do was to fix them. I didn't know how. I kept asking the same question in my mind over and over again. "What do I do? What do I do? What should I do?" All in variations of thinking about my past. Flashes of seeing the woman smiling as I held her hand. Me taking her on a date to a spire in the Sith Temple. I heard small footsteps coming towards me. I ignored them as I had to go and see my daughter. Only then did I hear a very small voice. Tiny and soft. Asking if someone was a Giant. I shook my head with a chuckle. Yes I guess I was a Giant to most. Standing over two meters tall. I had more people look up at me than people looking down to me.

I looked up and stared face to face with a child. A girl that was small. I could have held her in one arm with ease. I smiled as she had a face of curiosity. And I knew her. I sat there, looking onto the face of my daughter. of all the people to look at me, it was her. I smiled brightly and then I stopped. She was innocent. Having no knowledge that she was the daughter of an Exile and now a Whore bartender. I smiled and spoke back to her, "I guess I am." I held out my very large hand to her in the form of a handshake. "And what is your name hun?"

I was filled with happiness, and joy that I could see my daughter. However, there was sadness that I could not reveal myself to her, to show her that I was her father and not the angelic people that housed her. I had to keep my composure as I spoke, trying so hard not to jump in joy, or break down in misery.

[member="Rhia Thalasa"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom