Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mission to Fresia

Tides of Change

jculJCU.jpg

7BUIiLq.png

Elias frowned. A deflector shield? He didn't understand, KT's records indicated this place was abandoned. They shouldn't be here, not on Fresia. Not this close to the Core. He raised his wrist up, trying to patch into his comlink gauntlet, but the signal wasn't getting through. Jammed. He looked up to Jonyna Si Jonyna Si and shook his head.

"They're blocking transmissions," he informed her. "I doubt they've seen us already, so it must be some sort of jamming device inside the temple."

Add that to taking out the deflector shield, and they've got themselves a full-blown insertion mission - minus the team of Jedi operatives needed to carry it out. Elias knew the wisest thing to do was leave immediately for Coruscant to report their discovery, but other than a shielded door and a comms block, what did he really have for them? They'd have to find something substantial to warrant action on Fresia in any official capacity.

In his head, that settled things. Aloud, he shared his plan.

"We find the generator and kill the shield, then we knock out the comms dampener. After that, if we're not captured or worse, we see what they're up to in there."

"We find the generator and kill the shield, then we knock out the comms dampener. After that, if we're not captured or worse, we see what they're up to in there."
AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna nodded. They'd made it this far, might as well go all the way.
"How do we do that? I'm not exactly technically minded. Aren't the generators inside the shield?"

The cathar kept her senses sharp to their surroundings. Now that they've gotten this close, there waqs a good chance there were perimeter patrols around. The sith from what she understood weren't exactly one to keep things unguarded...

Tag: Elias Edo Elias Edo Firrerreo Firrerreo

Tides of Change

jculJCU.jpg

7BUIiLq.png

“If they’re smart, then yes,” Elias said with a mischievous grin.

“But I’ve seen plenty of foolish Sith in my days. Leave the shield to me. I can bring it down once we find the generator. We just need to get close enough to see what their patrols are like.”

When they were ready, Elias took the lead again. He kept low and steady as they neared the perimeter of the temple, but thus far, the ruins were surprisingly quiet. The deflector shield was humming steadily in the distance, clearly operating as it should. But there were no signs of enemy patrols or guards. Elias flashed Jonyna a quizzical glance.

“I’ll move in closer. Cover me from up there.”

The Master stepped cautiously over the sleek shards of obsidian that littered the ground, casting a wary glance to the crumbled parapet high above his head. This place had certainly outlived his glory days. And still no guards. It didn’t make sense, not until he came upon the shielded antechamber that separated the courtyard from the inner sanctum of the temple. That’s when it clicked.

“They’re not keep us out… they’re keeping something in.”

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna had kept her height advantage, using the trees, then the statues as a perch as they approached. As soon as Elias Edo Elias Edo spoke, Jonyna's ears went flat at the thought. They had come to deal with this base, but if they were letting something out...

"...how do we proceed then? Do we risk it...?"

She really didn't wanna be the jedi to let some sort of monster or worse, a plague or something like that, out into the world. She'd already made that mistake once with the Ice Queen that had nearly frozen the entirety of Ryloth.

Elias Edo Elias Edo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom