Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mission on Lao-Mon

Eldervine Eldervine

After getting a quick transmission from her new alliance that someone had a job for her, Jayda got her crew to set the coordinates and get them there fast. Their destination? Lao-Mon. A Jungle Planet in the Unknown regions. To Jayda, a job offer was just that. An offer. She just had to see what it was about before taking it. On the trip there, most of the crew was keeping everything stable as they exited hyperspace and began to fly through a nasty asteroid belt. The ship was modified with multiple cannons, which were used effectively to remove unwanted blocks in their path. All the while, Jayda and her oldest friends, Narsire Tamo, were in a back room of the ship. The walls of it alone would make any Cybernetic nut lose it. Each wall was lined with chest plates, arm pieces, leg mechanisms and multiple masks. Jayda was resting on a sort of table chair, mostly reclined as Narsire did her work reattaching her right arm. She was the same Togruta who gave her her first Cybernetic arm after a Jedi did quick work of it.

"It might be a Cybernetic, but it still hurts," Jayda said, moving her head to face her friend, the white mask was removed for these procedures. "Well, then don't expect the pain to stop if I did this wrong. But seeing as I'm one of the only ones who can do this to you without being either berated or let in pieces upon it being completed, I'm all you've got." Narsire said, smiling at her friend as Jayda raised her arm to inspect it. "It should work completely, but remember," Narsire said, giving Jayda the same tone she always gave her when explaining her tech. "Only use it when I need to, I know, Narsire," Jayda said before her, attaching her mask back on with a small click of it connecting with her skull's metal plating. Picking up two black colored cased lightsabers, attaching them to her waist, Jayda moved to the bridge.

"3 minutes out, boss," One of the piolets said, hearing the door open and Jayda's familiar heavy metal footsteps stop beside him. "Good. Stop near coordinates given. 100 meters up. I'll handle the rest," Jayda said her metallic legs moving her to the ramp. Within the minute, the ramp opened next to a large tree beside a clearing. Without a word, Jayda crouched a bit, then jumped out. The Cybernetic legs rocketed her forwards, allowing her to cling to the tree. The ship immediately took off, moving away from the trees, and any potential predators, which this planet was known for. Allowing her body to drag downwards the tree trunk, Jayda pushed off and landed on the ground, causing a decent dent to appear in a rock one of her feet hit. Her metallic body created a loud, dull boom as it hit the ground. "Now, to reach the contact," Jayda said, moving slowly towards the rough location she was given by The Maw.

Eldervine

Mean Green Mother From Outerspace
The name of the planet did not matter. The dense jungle did. It allowed the seeds to flourish. For the Drengir to recover and regrow. The Eldervine rested. The seeds had been sown, and already the natural life was being drained to grow it's fellows. Jayda Vanator Jayda Vanator would find the land wilted, black. Dead.

And yet the tree she landed on was anything but. Lush. Living. The moment she was no longer on the tree it started to move. Vines shifted. Bark creaked. Eldervine awoke, it's form twisting into a large serpent of vine and thorn. Faceless, it's broken maw of bark opened, ready to consume. But instead, it stayed still.

"You who are tainted. Why have you disturbed me?"

Eldervine Eldervine

After taking only a couple of steps away from her "Landing point", Jayda turned after hearing a dull creak. She had noticed only upon looking at the large tree like serpent that everything was devoid of life. Like it had its life stolen away. Seeing the large serpent about to try and bite her, Jayda jumped far back. The cybernetics in her legs launched her at least 15 meters away. Her hands shot to her waist as she drew, got into battle position and ignited the lightsabers. One was a rich blue, the other a vibrant green. It was like looking at the sky and most potent plant life.

Hearing the voice come from the large, bark-skinned serpent, Jayda responded, "Vanator, I'm here seeking a individual who I got some coordinates relayed to me." Her twin sabers hummed as she adjusted her stance, her wrists spinning completely multiple times, the blue and green beams of light making fast and deadly circles before halting. Jayda's body, as well as the dark cloak she wore, stood out against the dead life around her, the golden eyes behind her mask glared up at this wildlife made creature. If it attacked, she knew she might be able to cut any advancements at her. She might be heavy, but she can be very fast.

Eldervine

More and more of the Eldervine started to creak and erupt from the ground. Much like a true snake it's body coiled as it ripped free of the ground, easily encompassing the area around Jayda Vanator Jayda Vanator to cut off further escape. The maw, large enough to consume the cyborg, closed. It lowered itself to the ground, and the amorphous form would slowly shift into something more human. Or at least, a part of it would.

"You are the hunter. Good. I am the one who called you. I am.. Eldervine, I suppose you're people would call me. Those blades. Jedi?" It's voice was a deep, earthen tone. Like trees creaking in the woods. And yet the term Jedi was spoken with such hate that the voice boomed deeper than before. "Jedi. Sith. They stood in our way, millennia ago. I will not let them do so again. You have need for.. Credits? Bring me Jedi. Bring me Sith. And I will give you more than you could imagine."

Eldervine Eldervine

Hearing the massive form of the serpent move around her, Jayda was prepared to battle. But the realization that this was her contractor caused her to falter. This was the one who was seeking her services. A planet Serpent? What could it want from her? All those logical thoughts left her mind as the large creature, named Eldervine, called her a 'Jedi'. "I'm no Jedi. It's because of the self-righteous Jedi Scum that I am like this," Jayda said, with just as much hatred in her own metallic voice. The twin sabers flashed as her anger began to build slowly. Her blue blade spun around again in a circle, her whole wrist following suit as she looked at the partly human form it had taken.

When The Eldervine said that her contract was to bring her Jedi and Sith, in exchange for Credits, Jayda was taken aback. But, she understood given the beings standing on the two largest forms of Force Users. "This Contract will be better than I had hoped," Jayda said, deactivating the sabers and belting them. Her cloak wrapped itself around her body as she stood tall, her full height of just over 7ft tall giving off a powerful aura from her white armored frame. "On one condition," Jayda said, her eyes flashing with eagerness, "I get to keep their Lightsabers. As a trophy for everything and one they wronged. Myself included." Jayda spoke like this would be a great pleasure for her, looking at her left arm. The first limb to be taken by the Jedi Scum she saw day after day on her travels.

Eldervine

"Jedi Scum." There was a rustling that sounded more or less like a laugh. It was a good term for the Eldervine to remember. The humanoid figure it made nodded once. "The Drengir have no use for credits or lightsabers. You can keep it all. But they are strong with the Force, and with their bodies we can grow stronger than before. Condition does not matter, so long as they are not poisoned as you are."

Machines were the folly of the animal kind. The only use was the fact they could be used to bridge worlds and spread the seed. "There is one other thing I would ask of you, but I would not pay for it. The seeds of my people must be sown far and wide. If you could take them with you and plant them on the worlds you visit, the Drengir would be in your debt." The humanoid bush retreated back into the serpents body, which in turn slowly returned to it's treelike state.

"We eagerly await your return, Jayda Vanator Jayda Vanator ."

Eldervine Eldervine

Seeing that the Great Eldervine creature accepted her condition, and asked an extra one of her own, Jayda nodded at the request. What it could want from placing its seeds on other planets was something only a plant will know. To her, it was just another task to get something that hated the Jedi and Sith just ask much as she did on her side. With the creature once again becoming its tree form, Jayda waited till it was motionless before moving away.

Reaching into a leg compartment, she drew a commlink and activated it. "This is Jayda, bring the ship down to these new coordinates I'm sending," Jayda said, sending the location via the tech in her brain linking with the current communication link. "On our way, Boss," Spoke one of the piolets. The faint sound of her ship began to grow louder and louder till it passed overhead and stopped around 90 meters away. "Did the client have a good contract?" Narsire said, joining the call. "It did. We're hunting Jedi and Sith now. Bringing them back here," Jayda said, making her approach to the Kleeque-class ship. The ramp lowered as Narsire awaited Jayda. Deactivating the device and stowing it away, Jayda walked up the ramp, not looking any of her crew. She was both eager and obsessed with the idea that she would finally be able to hunt the very prey she had sought after.

With a low rumble from the ship's thrusters, the transport vessel rocketed away from the half dead jungle area and the slumbering Eldervine creature. Within seconds, they were already breaching the atmosphere of the planet, a new destination in their ship's database. Once far out enough, a simple pull on a handle, and the ship was blasted into Hyperspace.

The Cybernetic Killer, had began their Hunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom