Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Missing.

asteroid-belt01.jpg

It's been weeks since Daalin settled down on the planet of Osaida to investigate something out of these forest. Now he's by himself in space, at the cockpit.

" Audio log 1: New Discovery.

This is Daalin Garnive, I'm one of the people who escape from that Forsaken planet. There has been alot of things that I've learned since I left, new technology, new Battles, and even strange ruins that have been here 3000 years ago. It was insain to think about the possibilities of creating something new, like a deadly ship or even a weapon that can decapitate almost everyone.

But, I decided that I should lay low once in a while. I've been getting a rumors that there is gonna be another Chaos throughout the galaxy and I don't think I'm ready for the doom that is coming. So I decided to head over towards this asteroid field, keeping a low profile for me and this ship. I think I won't be coming out until something worst happens. I might die, many people might die. and some people that I met. I'm still investigating what I saw in that room, the map, the holocron, even the survivors who are out there. They call themselves "The Mandalorian Knights", force sensitive beings who believe the traditions of these Mandalorian. I think they're still out there somewhere, but I might investigate this a little further.

This is Daalin Garnive sighing off"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom