Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resolved Missing Notifications

I have noticed from time to time that I will not receive a notification for a thread I am watching, or even when I am sometimes mentioned. The only evidence there has been a post is when I see that the thread itself has moved up the list due to recent activity. Is this something anyone else is experiencing?

FK7ZgQS.png

jvusDfs.png

I know it is kind of difficult to see, but the top picture is my list of notification and tags. The bottom is the public thread area, but in particular for this example the thread is Beskar Falls. I am watching the thread, and a post was made in it roughly an hour ago now. However the last notification I received of someone posting to that thread happened sometime earlier this morning, more than seven hours ago.

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris

Kreslin Westwind Kreslin Westwind
Obvious question, did you go to the thread? It will only show you one notification for new posts. It says "There may be more posts after this" which means unless you go to the thread it will never send you another notification unless you are mentioned or you get a reaction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom