Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Missing In Action

(OCC- Been a long, long time. Real life gets in the way of things... but I'm back, so feel free to jump in)

Mos Eisley, Mad Man Malcolm's Trading Post...

The grizzled old trader known locally as Mad Mad Malcolm glances over his shoulder as the door to his shop opens and a cloud of dust swirls in across the floor.

"Shut the kriffing door!! Were ya born in a barn or something," Malcolm growls, coming around the counter, waving a broom menancingly at the figure who had entered.

"I'll cut right to the chase, old man," the figure replies. "Where's Alex StormWolf?"

"That depends," Malcolm replies, lowering the broom. "Who's asking?"

"Name's Rud Livan," the stranger replied, displaying an indentification card that stated he was an agent with the Galactic Alliance.

"Well, welll! An Alliance spook," Malcolm replies with a chuckle. "And just what is your business with Alex?"

"I just need to know if you've seen him."

"Son, I haven't seen Alex in over 3 years. You and the rest of the SIS been living under a damn rock or something?"

"Is there anything you can tell me that could point us in the direction of where he could have gone?"

"Why? He in some sort of trouble with the Alliance," Malcolm asks, idly scratching at the gray stubble on his chin.

"Nothing of the sort. All I can say is that Alex was sent on a mission of the utmost importance for what was then known as the Republic three years ago and hasn't been seen or heard from since. We'd like to know what happened to him."

"You...you don't think he's dead, do you," Malcolm asks worriedly,

"We don't know anything conclusively. That's what I've been assigned to find out."

"I always told him he was in over his head joining up with you Republic or Alliance types," Malcolm mutters, shaking his head ruefully.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, Sir. I'm doing everything I can to locate him, but quite frankly, I've exhausted all my leads."

"Well," Malcolm replies, "I can start asking around, see if anything turns up. Spacers have a way of finding out things that even you spooks aren't aware of."

"If any of your information proves useful, I can assure you that you'll be well compensated."

"Son, I ain't doing it for credits," Malcolm growls, "I'm doing it for Alex. I gotta know.......gotta know if he's alive or dead. I owe him that much."

Last edited:
The heavily armed Wookie turns to Malcolm and starts gesturing wildly, accompanied with a series of grunts and growls.

"I'll be damned," Malcolm replies, shaking his head as the Wookie finishes.

"You understand him," Rud asks with a skeptical look on his face.

"When you get to be as old as I am," Malcolm answers, "you learn a thing or two. Of course I understand him. He says he has an idea where Alex might be."

"You have my attention," Rud replies, nodding.

"Alex might be right here on Tatooine," Malcom replies. "The big guy here says that he's heard rumors that one of the Hutt crime lords here in the area recently acquired a block of carbonite from someone who may be affliated with the Sith. The block of carbonite has someone embedded in it. The Wookie says word on the street has it that it could be Alex."

"Wouldn't that be something," Rud says, shaking his head. "Alright kid, let's deal. If the old man and I pay you, can you help us find our missing friend?"

E Eric Vales

(OOC- Alex is the one they're looking for)

Rud Livan and Malcolm look over the images.

"Sure looks like Alex to me," Malcolm says. "So what do we do?"

"Only one way to know for sure," Rud answers. "We need to find that block of carbonite and thaw it."

E Eric Vales

Last edited:
Rud muses over the proposal in silence for a few moments, turning to Malcolm with a look on his face as if to ask 'What do you think?'

"I don't think we have any other options," Malcolm answers, reading the question in Rud's expression. "Ok kid, you got yourself a deal. Try and get Alex back here in one piece for us, and anything that happens outside of that is none of my concern."

Malcolm turns at the sound of a familar voice. There was no mistaking it, even though it sounded a bit slurred. Alex StormWolf was alive.

"Who are you people?! Where are you taking me?"

"It's alright kid," Malcolm says with a big ear to ear grin on his face. "Welcome back!"

"Malcolm? That you?...I can't see anything...How...how long was I out?," Alex asks in a dazed voice.

"Long enough to have the Galactic Alliance come sniffing around for ya," Malcolm answers.

"How long," Alex asks again, his voice taking on a tone that more or less said DON'T SCREW WITH ME to Malcolm.

"Three years," Malcolm answers. "Practically everyone thought you were dead, except for a couple of Alliance spooks like Rud over here. "

"Rud Livan? You actually came looking for me," Alex asks.

"Somebody had to find out what happened to your mangy hide," Rud says with a laugh. "Nobody else wanted the job."

"Nice to know you think so highly of me,," Alex replies sarcastically. "I'll be sure to return the favor someday."

"Just how the hell did you wind up getting frozen in a block of carbonite in the first place," Malcolm interjects.

"I don't know, and it scares me a little," Alex replies. "I don't remember anything that happened after leaving Republic space. There's a big blank spot in my memory....like someone went in and erased everything."

E Eric Vales

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom