Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirial's Ascension [New Order Dominion of Mirial]

[member="Darth Ayra"]

TK looked at the woman with strange look, but she could not see beneath his helm. In fact no one had ever seen the Exterminator un-armored, and they never would. A harsh laugh escaped the evil figure.

"I see then Dark one. I will preserve the weaklings for you, though it is a great shame to me. Any resistance of the populace will be met with their swift end however. I must get moving now. Which settlement shall I acquire first?"

Zion Krayt

Z
Finally, the Jedi Knight had gotten up from a chair that he had found within his hideout. His presence within the Force was still hidden, and he hoped [member="Racket"] was in position, but whether he was or wasn't remained to be seen, and so the Jedi Knight strode out of the base, and it took less than a second for the doors behind him to close once more.

Obviously they weren't going to be find anything about his operations upon the planet if he didn't want them to.

The Jedi Knight was what some would describe as...'Cheeky.' For when he had ran two hundred meters away from his own base, he sat down and let his presence within the Force be known. It manifested itself around him and acted as a beacon through the Force. It was like a giant bonfire in a world with no lights, just darkness. He liked being the centre of attention, at least when he was distracting Sith.

[member="Darth Ayra"] - [member="Enigma"] - [member="TK-4261 Strain"] - [member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Anthony Wintershed

Admiral of the 3rd Imperial Naval Taskforce
star-destroyer.jpg

Anthony certainly did not like being sent away from the Gathering, but duty called and he must answer. He stood up from his command chair as he entered entered orbit around the planet, suprised that he was the first one to arrive, suprised he was the only one doing his duty. He then looked to Captain Ansel, sighed and began to speak. "Contact the rest of the ships in the Taskforce, command them to assume a blockade of the planet, no-one will be getting off of that rock today." The Captain responded with a curt, professional salute and followed his orders. As the Captain walked off, Admiral Wintershed walked to his communications officer. "Contact Grand Moff Eclipson, tell her we are in position around Mirial and we await her arrival and further orders." The Communications officer nodded, following the orders as well as any other officer in his feild. After this, Admiral Wintershed walked back to his command chair and took a seat, observing the planet before him.

Forces that Compose the 3rd Imperial Naval Taskforce
  • Imperious-Class Star Destroyer, I.S.V. Bloodfin, Commanding Officer: Anthony Wintershed, Admiral
  • Pellaeon-Class Star Destroyer, I.S.V. Lycan, Commanding Officer: Jorus Verkalisc, Rear Admiral
  • Pellaeon-Class Star Destroyer, I.S.V. Rorikstead, Commanding Officer: Yordal Cadamere, Rear Admiral
  • Ardent-Class Fast Frigate, I.S.V. Enterprise, Commanding Officer: Warden Barthanex, Senior Captain
  • Ardent-Class Fast Frigate, I.S.V. Titus, Commanding Officer: Fersus Lornak, Captain
  • Ardent-Class Fast Frigate, I.S.V. Bastionian, Commanding Officer: Ashton Thanius, Captain
  • Ardent-Class Fast Frigate, I.S.V. Skurge, Commanding Officer: West Re'hund, Captain
  • Ardent-Class Fast Frigate, I.S.V. Mendacium, Commanding Officer: Armius Jorkalia, Captain

Ships have full compliment of crew, ground forces, and appropriate starfighters
[member="Lord Eclipsion"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Anthony Wintershed

Admiral of the 3rd Imperial Naval Taskforce
Anthony did not like it when someone did not do their duty and it seemed the Grand Moff was not doing hers. With that said he looked to the communications officer. "Send out a transmission on all channels, tell whatever Jedi that's down there that he has twenty four hours to leave the planet and to head to any non-Imperial world he wishes, or this planet and everything on it will be turned to slag." The officer nodded, and sent out the transmission and the Admiral gazed out to the planet below, waiting for a response from the Jedi.

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Lord Eclipsion"]

Zion Krayt

Z
Unfortunately for the Admiral he didn't know that there was a Jedi upon the planet, mainly because he hadn't been told, and also because he had only arrived. And to think that the Jedi Knight was monitoring other channels was just plain ridiculous. If he was monitoring them, then he could be tracked.

Things didn't work like that in Zaren's books, fortunately for him.

[member="Anthony Wintershed"]

Cipher 18's only clue as to the Jedi's whereabouts were a set of coordinates provided to him by [member="Enigma"] and [member="Darth Ayra"], according to their senses. However, they were a rough estimate at best - and besides, it was entirely possible that this Jedi could have moved by then. Still, it was his only lead, and so the Cipher Agent headed in that direction, disguised as a civilian. He had spent the last day poking around the local towns, frequenting the cantinas and establishments, hoping to pick up the whisperings of any shred of information that could prove valuable.

He hadn't found the Jedi, but he had found something.

Eighteen presently sat in his private room in a local inn, and punched in [member="Darth Ayra"]'s encrypted communication line in his holocommunicator.

"This is Cipher 18 reporting. There is no sign of the Jedi at these coordinates. However, there have been whisperings among the populace of a local resistance movement forming against the Empire," Eighteen said. "I will infiltrate the movement and attempt to locate their base. If the supposed Jedi is here, there may be a good chance he's involved."

[member="Zaren Bouqi"]

Zion Krayt

Z
Unfortunately for the Cpher agent the movement was underground and only a select few people knew where it was, and those people were always within the base. They were people who had nothing to lose and didn't mind being away from their families to protect them, so the location to the underground location was hidden.

They were also hand picked warriors by the Jedi himself. It had taken a significant amount of time to find all of the ones worthy, but eventually they were trustworthy and followed orders easily enough.

[member="Ludolf Vaas"]

Shien would slowly make his way through the Star Destroyer, the robes shifting around him with each step. His eyes would fall along the far wall, where the observation deck would sit. Stopping to collect himself a moment. Shien would give a faint smile to the air and step off once more. His hands gliding into the robings around him and grasping the saber hilt. With each step the door would move closer and closer until it finally opened automatically. Upon enter the observation deck, Shien would look around the various officers running around and keeping the vessel afloat and in orbit. Walking further into the observation deck Shien would stop and look out the window

| [member="Yruss Shien"] | [member="Anthony Wintershed"] | [member="TK-4261 Strain"] | [member="Ludolf Vaas"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] |

Darth Ayra folded her hands across her chest as she observed the land scape. But her eyes did not see. They were set on one particular creature. The Jedi. With every fiber of her being she hated this person. More so than any other in her entire life. Her Sith Master had taught her to let go of her hate and give into passion itself, for all things in life; and in a way she had, for she was in love with the woman who had taught her those things. But this man.

He had to die.

So, scouting parties had been deployed across the planet surface. Teams of five men, led by a squad leader. Probes and scouting droids had also been selected to help in the operation. Zaren Bouqi was being hunted down by the New Order. May the Force help him.

A small shuttle would break the atmosphere heading towards the surface. Shien sitting onboard with his eyes following the planets terrain as the shuttle zipped by. Spotting a small clearing Shien would maneuver the craft towards it to execute a landing and begin his part of this dominion. Slowly landing the craft and opening the ramp of the shuttle. Shien would walk out with his force sensitive aura flow and expand around him to feel everything nearby. Darth Ayra had issued a hunt. Hunts excited Shien.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom