Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Codex Updates and new Codex things to come!

Over the next month or so the Codex will be undergoing a freshening up. Myself and my team will be going through it with a fine-toothed comb to pull out inconsistencies and outdated materials, and to ensure that we are covering and providing the memberbase with the easiest and most straight-forward means to submitting their entries through the Codex.

Some of the most recent small changes to note:

The NPC Forum has received the first treatment of clean up. The templates have been consolidated into one thread. As well, a "History" section has replaced the "Other Notes" section in the Individual NPC template to cover the history the Judges are always asking you to provide. ;)

Going forward: I will be going through and creating a FAQ guide within the NPC forum, as it is our most widely used forum within the Codex and sees the greatest turnover of questions and confusion.

Also, we are presently working on building new Companion Beast and Companion Droid templates to make it easier for those of you who want to submit your sidekicks.

Our next most popular forum is Locations. That, too, will be seeing some new templates and template updates in the future. I will endeavor to keep everyone notified as they happen.

I have been personally taking notes and keeping track of the questions asked of me regarding the use of the Codex in order to make things easier for you, the members. If you feel we are lacking anywhere within the Codex, please speak up! Your questions and suggestions will always be taken into consideration by the Codex team.

~Lorelei

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom