Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Codex Announcements and Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Mrrew"] [member="Quietus"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Delila Castillon"]

This thread is for me to communicate with the CJs and to make minor announcements, rulings and guidance.

Please 'follow' this thread as it will contain information you should know.

New announcements will be added to the second post as a compendium.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] | [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] | [member="Darth Venefica"]

A couple of things which are standard convention which you guys won't know yet. Keep these in mind.
  • Always lock submissions which you mark pending approved to prevent sneaky-sneaky editing.
  • Work in Progress subs (ones missing whole sections) are to be denied until the writer is ready for them to face judgement.
  • Submissions which have gone for a week without a reply from the author, prod them for an update.

[member="Mrrew"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Hal Terrano"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Coryth Elaris"]

Please tag me whenever you mark something as pending approved. That will speed approvals up a lot I think.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Sasha Santhe"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Taeli Rae"] [member="Reverance"] [member="Tobias Wraith"]

The NPC unit template field 'Links' has been modified to include dev threads and to reflect the new codex.

[member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="Cecily de Demici"] [member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"] [member="Taeli Raaf"]
[member="Snowflake"] [member="Lorelei Darke"]

Just a reminder, team, if you feel something is worth denying, just like with approvals, leave it for me to confirm, do not move it to the archives yourself.

I will, most of the time, back you up, but if I see another solution to the problem I will try that first.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Apologies Peter I moved that to Denied. I had no idea that you wanted to oversee it, I'm used to how things were back when I ran the Factory where Denials didn't need a secondary. My bad!!

[member="Taeli Raaf"] [member="Coryth Elaris"] [member="KeCholo"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Reverance"] [member="The Black Hat"]
[member="Lorelei Darke"]

Submission modifications can now be made by you guys. If you see one there, review it like you'd review a new sub and make the change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom