Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mining Aeten II

Darth Banshee after leaving tatooine, with her junk going back to her ship yard. She had freighter carry back to Drummond kass for her, as she head to other end of galaxy. She planned to buy several mining rights their, to begin the next phase of her project. Her destination was Aeten II, a planet well known for it's Stygium crystals, these would help her new stealth device. The plan was simple, the gravity modulator, would make it get round the mass gravity traps and the ilk, the crystals would help it get by other sensors and visual detection. She was planning a few other things, but that would be next task.

As the ship began to near Aeten II, she went to command deck, she liked watching the lines turn back into stars. As they did, her crew began getting ready to dock with one of the local stations. She listened to command, as they came in until stations tractor beam took over. As it they soon docked with the civilian station. She then head to turbo lifts, to leave her ship and board the station. As she the air lock opened to let on, it gave off that familiar hiss noise. This was the two different pressure equalizing. She had a few meeting set up, but first she wanted a stroll round the promenade. She wanted to stretch her legs, and also look around the place.

After walking around the station, it was time to get to the meeting. She was after just closing these deals as quickly as possible, she had to much to do, to finish this project. This meeting was just one of them, she needed to buy the mines, and then get her droids down their. So she head to the meeting, the room was decked out with stainless steal furniture. The middle of the desk was a holographic image of the planet, and the mine owners who where planning to sell up. Each of their mines where running dry, but combined she get enough to get what she wanted. Also with luck she might fine a new vain to mine. They sat down, and the map glowed with each of their mining stakes. She was interested in this particular group of miners, as they wall close to each other.

Now gentlemen, I have been lead to believe that you all interested in selling your stakes. I seen the price you are offering, and I can see you are being quite reasonable. Though I have one request, before I buy them, you fire all your miners. As you are overstaffed know, and that is a cost I am not willing to carry on with.

They looked at each other, none had any loyalty to their employees, they just wanted to get the money, and get this rock. They nodded, and the leader of them replied That can be done, by the end of week, once payment has been made.

Agreed, I will transfer the funds now, and I will wait for you to tell me when I can send down my droids. Though I expect no further mining or exports from today.

She then pressed, a button and sent funds to them, and this was now a done deal.

After the funds where transferred, she headed back to her ship. She then sent a message to her droid factory, Send me a consignment mining droids and and loading droids, by freighter to Aeten II, please make sure the first batch by the end of the week. Her order was being processed as a priority, advantage of owning the factory. She then did a survey of the area in her ship, as she did not want to make planet fall, while all the miners where being sacked. As they will be peeved to say, though she saw no point paying people to mine, when she has access to slaves and droids. It was expense she did not want nor need, so she had them do her dirty work, and get rid of them. Hopefully by the time she comes down in a week, they would moved on or be less angry at her. Though her war droids would secure her mines from them, and if they trespass she would have dealt with. She was not going to kill them or anything, just sue them, as courts would cause more fear.

Her ship took up orbit around the area mines she just brought, and began the scans she was looking for any tell tale signs of any veins of crystals. As she did she spotted, one of the people she just brought a mine from, loading a freighter up. Them crystals where hers by right, she decide she keep her eye on the freighter, he was going to be dealt with properly no one tries pull a fast one on her, no one.

She waited for the ship to take off, and as soon as it did she hit with a tractor beam, and readied all her ion weapons. She did not want to destroy the ship, she wanted to disable it and board it. She wanted to send a message, to those who think they can pull a fast one over her. Especially so blatantly by taking off from her new mine, and after she expressly said no taking ore of the planet, it now was all hers. The second she locked a tractor beam on it, she was hailed by him.

This is Arthur Kaines ship, what is the meaning of this, do you know who I am?
She smiled and looked at him on the screen, and then replied Oh I know who you are, and you know our deal.
He looked at her, and his face dropped. Hay I not taking any your ore, this is just my family home.
She looked sternly at him, and then in very emotionless voice Then you will not mind me boarding you, and you would not be lying to me would you?
His reaction was quick, and guilty You got no right, no you can.....
She hung up on him, she could not bothered listening to him.
She looked at the ship commander, and said Fire ion torpedoes when ready
Then chain commands went out, then all the ion torpedoes fired.
The ship was quickly disabled, and then she began tractoring it in.
She was going to board, with a host droids....

Iturizu Yuvie

Be carfule what you wish for
Aeten was well known for its Stygium crystals and the reuse in closing devices, even if the designs for a cloakavle ship eluded her, the price some were willing to pay for the curtails would be good enough in the mean time. Her ship exited hyperactive pace not far from the planet, she knew that there were coronets mines here, fur didn't think that anyone of partiauclar power owned them. Coming closer to the planet her sensors picked up two ship, what was strange was that one of them had the other in a tractor beam, as if the other ship was trying to prevent it from escaping.

"I guess I'm not the only one trying to steal these thing, but somthing feels off", getting closer she felt a very dark and strong present from the other, strong enough to be a Sith Lord, "A Sith liars a here, I should have guessed, of course the Sith would be after the crystals". Coming in a bit closer she hoped they wounl'dnt notice her and she could make a getaway if things went south.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

As her view screen with the miner who tried cheating her out her crystals, another ship came on to her sensors.
Commander hail that ship! She order, as she did not want interference while she boarded the freighter, as that could lead to unnecessary complications.
Soon they would be hearing a hail.

Meanwhile, the freighter was being tractor beamed into a docking port, so her droids could board it.

Iturizu Yuvie

A message on the fighters controls came to life, indicating that the larger ship was attempting communication with hers, briefly the thought of ignoring the communication and simply leaving came to mind, but taking such action would just cause complications in the future. Hesitating slightly she decided to answer the call, as the link came to life she wait for a for a response while looking out her window. By now the tractor locked freighter was docked to the larger ship, and a boarding party was probably on its why, right now though her main concern was staying alive.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

As the disabled freighter began to dock with her ship, droid boarding crews headed on board. The ship crew offered no resistance, the man who owned it was complains desperately, his ship was about to be searched, and force help him if she found some crystals on his ship.

As her comm link was answer she saw a Mirialan, she looked at her and said This is personal business, the man has just tried to rob me. Please don't interfere, as it will have unwanted consequences. Her voice was emotionless, as she did not want to show any signs of her thoughts. ​She kept an eye on the ships movements, no doubt she was heading to the planet surface. She may be even after crystals of her own, which would be fine. She just wanted to make sure, she was not getting ideas of coming to this thief rescue.

Iturizu Yuvie

hearing the message she sighted a bit in releaf, it seems as though they didn't care much for what she was doing as long as she didn't interfere with their operation. She responded back to the woman who informed her, "If those people have stolen something from you they deserve to be punished, I'd sooner broad the ship myself and kill them all than ever thinking of helping scum like that". Thief's, cheat and other that tried to use the hard work of another person for their own profit had not place in this galaxy, the ruined the economy, supplied rebels and insurgents as well as making a mess of thing.

No one was above the law, no matter how much money they had, something many government ignored letting corrupt politicians get away with illegae business, with the Jedi turning a blind eye to it or refusing to intervene because of their own beliefs. She decided not to think about it too much, things of that nature tended to make her angry.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She smiled as she said she punish him, she had the hall mark off untrained sith. One day you learn to temper that, as if I killed he serve as no warning to others that cross me. He simply be dead, and his family may want revenge. This then may come back to haunt me, punish I shall though. I intend to wound him severally, and make him struggle for rest of his life. His family will be thankful he is not dead, fear me, but not hate me. Those that no about know what I did to him, so they be scared of trying it. Also killing him is an easy escape for him. She then had a mischievous smile, and then asked You can decide how I wound him, if you want.

The droids had found the cargo, and hauled him and his family in front of the view screen. She could see him, his wife who was few years younger, and two children. One was still in nappies, and being held by their mother.

Iturizu Yuvie

The following moments of silence as the freighter occupants and cargo was taken from their ship and onto the larger one seemed to drag on a bit awkwardly. The confusion of why this assumed Sith still had communications opened floated around her head until the man responsible for this fiasco and his family was brought before the screen.

Darth Banshee said:
You can decide how I wound him, if you want.
Those words basically confirmed to her that this woman was a Sith, though her title and rack eluded her, though such information was not important right now. She though hard about the offered opportunity, deducing that killing was out of the equation she decided to proposed something hat would leave him mark.

"How about branding him with your light-saber, somewhere visible so other can see it, severing as a reminder how little power they have, and what you can do to those that oppose you authority". Thinking about it more she decided to add in a bit more detail, "and placing the wound where it will cause the most pain, as well as making the family watch". His wife a children were partially guilty out of association, but had not done anything worthy of being punished, observing would be warning enough.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She nodded, it was fairly good idea. He how ever looked in horror at the idea, You can't do that!
She looked at him in disdain, and as she lit up her lightsaber Who can't
Then swipe of her blade, she scalped the back of his head. He fell down and screamed in agony, setting off the baby crying.
She looked at one her guards, Take them back to their ship, and take my stuff of it.
She then turned to view screen, and told the woman You show promise, if you ever require teaching look me up, I am Darth Banshee.
She then waited for a reply as the shipment, was taken off the freighter, and deposited on hers.
She would soon be ready to land, and then restart the mines with droid labour.

Iturizu Yuvie

The sound of the mans pleas of fear and pain were lost on her, if one was willing to commit a crime they should be prepared for the consequence, if she was in his place she would be taking the lady for sparing his life. The only thing that made her feel a slight pang of regret was the crying infant, perhaps keeping it around was a bad idea, but then again it would not remember anything of this day, She continued to watch as the man, his family was lead away while the woman gave commands to her crew.

Darth Banshee said:
You show promise, if you ever require teaching look me up, I am Darth Banshee.
This new information of the woman being a Darth made her slightly afraid, she had never met a Sith lord before, "Thank you my lord, it would be honor that you would chose to teach me further about the ways of the Sith, once I complete my personal journey I'll make sure to take you up of your generous offer". She gave a slight bow before awaiting a response, she decided that trying to take any crystals from this planet would have to wait. A Sith lord was not some one she wanted to make angry, especially if said lord offered an opportunity to train her.

[member="Darth Banshee"]

[member="Iturizu Yuvie"]

She read the woman's mind, she was here for crystals as well, but she could all sense she was second thoughts.
My dear I only own some of mine here, not all of them feel free to do what you wish here.
She then turned the view screen off, and head down to the planet.
Her droids where bring unloaded, in the nearby space port, some people where protesting, about loss of jobs.
She did wonder about enslaving them, and then giving them jobs back, but she decide not to.
Too much paper work, would be less if she just killed them.
She watched as her mining droids then began work, entering the mine which they would never leave.
Loading droids would bring up the the ore, and then they would be transported to foundries to help make her new ships.

She was making a new fury, one for new empires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom