Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini-RP!

So basically I have the urge to Roleplaying but have no real time to get invested in one. So this is my solution!

This is a totally open Roleplaying game where you can just as easily drop out as in, multiple times even! The goal is fairly simple, in that you are adding something to this pot of IC exchanges. You can use your characters, or whatever, so long as they don't belong to someone else. You can use any amount of realism (or lack of it) as you want. Follow the golden rule and all that junk. Also, humor is highly encouraged!
I really don't want to muck up the RP before it begins so I'm going to just cut loose and go with it! You should too!

POST MAXIMUM= 1 Paragraph, or about 5 sentences. Note that this is an insignificant tiny RP with no substantial value.

------------------------------------------------------------------​

From the depths of space a huge orb appears just over your residence. Although it hasn't done anything yet, it brings you on edge with the amount of malevolence radiating from it just being there... not doing anything. Immediately whatever security the planet you are currently living on is thrust into a moment of confusion, and have yet to form whatever defense they have to protect against the thing. The orb is surely mechanical by its looks, but the shadow it casts is impossible, and is surely unnatural.

What, do you do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom