Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Minecraft Server - AllTheMods 6

www.AllTheMods.net

It's a whitelisted server and has been up for a few weeks now, and we have a good group of people who play on it from time to time in a small streamer's Discord I help with. The server is a custom project and a longtime dream of mine to have a beefy linux server to host games on for friends, free of the overhead costs and issues that come with hosting services. If you'd like to apply, please send me a PM on the forum or discord requesting access, and I'll provide instruction if you are accepted. However, we're looking to keep our numbers small (10-20), and our group friendly, and this modpack is a bit intensive so I'd urge you to test it out first on your rig if you're interested.

It's not a roleplay server, it's mainly for modded Minecraft enthusiasts - but we do have shenanigans and a bit of roleplay from time to time.

Last edited:
If you're not interested in Minecraft and would like to see other game servers provided, I'm open to suggestions. This custom server is pretty beefy and is a dedicated machine, so we'll probably look into hosting other multiplayer games in the future.

A custom Chaos Rust server for example would be hilarious, I think, and would crash and burn week one but I'd be game to see what happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom