Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Mind Your Head

Rann laughed. Not a small chuckle, but a good hearty laugh and tossed his lightsaber aside. “I yield, of course,” he threw his hand up in surrender, then offered it out for a hand up. “You have incredible potential. Maybe you’ll never do what I do, but you don’t have to. You can find your own way, and what you have now? It works. Just keep at it. I doubt anyone will be able to touch you with time.” He beamed at the young man, “You’re on your way, Aris. I know we just met. Then fought, haha, but I’m incredibly proud of you. And I can’t wait to see who you grow in to.”

Aris Noble Aris Noble

GADividerPurple.png

Just had to find his own way, huh?

Aris glanced down to his hands before nodding slowly. It made sense to him of course. All he needed to do was focus on the things he could do, and he could be better. Stronger. He always could be stronger, he wasn't unaware of his potential of he focused on it. But it didn't stop him from smiling that someone else felt the same.

"Yeah."

Rann Thress Rann Thress

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom