Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mind over matter.. (Training with Zaiden)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Haven walked into the monastery on Vortusa since it is a neutral world, not owned or controlled by any one government and ruled over by a single princess.

As she walks into the monastery she focuses her mind, she is set to train with an old sith elite, turned dark jedi... He was recently passed up for mastery over the force but at least he would be given another chance to take the throne of king and god, and what better way to do it than train someone to better equip them to deal destructive damage with their own force abilities.

As she walks in she wore a tight, form fitting pair if leather pants that showed off her form very well, she wore a white and pin corset tank and a pair of white high heeled knee high combat boots.... she looked terrific.

@[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

Matreya

Zaiden sat near a dieing Wookie, mean while the beasts own brother repeatedly stabbed the humongous thing through the heart. And all Zaiden had had to do was say kill him, and it began. His power over Mind Control was becoming rather good, if he had to admit him to himself. Suddenly he noticed an incoming energy signature and smiled another of his flirts had shown up. He wondered what @[member="Haven Pryde"] was up to currently...

Haven Pryde

Haven pryde emerged into the sacrificial chambers of an older vortek monastery and found to wookiees, one killing the other with Zaiden standing near it and walked over swaying her hips and looked at him I see you're up to no good....Zaiden she used her own telepathy, besides she was a powerful mentalist and she would prove her worth to him...

Matreya

As Zaiden was stepping around the bodies, in came @[member="Haven Pryde"] whom instantly turned up the heat. When he was finally near her and had to pass, he paused, barely a hairs breadth between them, that's the best thing about me. he said with a grin then finally slid past her to murmur to the Wookie, "You feel that? That itch and burn? There's a fire beetle under your skin. Get it out." Instantly the beast began to roar as he gripped fistfuls of hair on it's chest and began to rip them off his skin with accompanying howls.

Haven Pryde

Haven watched in shock as it actually worked and then smirked finding this amusing, even though she would never do something so cruel to another it still amazed her that it could be done, as she stood there she adjusted her hips and then looked at @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] Interesting enough I take it this is what you consider to be playtime.... she commented playfully and then regarded zaiden with more of confusion.

Are we gunna begin? she spoke excitedly.

Matreya

Zaiden nodded, Make him ignore my command. It will take some effort to by pass my own, but you can save the Wookie's life. he said to her as he continued to watch on. The beast had no begun to rake at his skin with his own claws. Soon enough blood trails began to appear.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

haven looked at the woman and did the only thing she could do and walked over knowing the wookiee is panicked but she needed to negate @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] own mind control and instill her own on the wookiee.

as she walked over she knelt beside him, the wookiee didn't even know she was there Dear friend, it is alright.... You're not in any danger, let go of the panic and fear and let the light guide you ... allow my voice to sooth your panic and feel the radiance and warmth of the light side she responded in kind and found it was working as she sang lowly at him and allowed her words to calm him like a lullaby See? there is no danger here my friend, now please don't be afraid we are no here to hurt you... We just want to heal you her voice was a soothing song of a melody and she got the wookiee to cease with his actions and then looked at @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] with a smirk and then stood and walked back over to him how'd I do? she asked.

Matreya

Eh. Rather Jedi for my taste but it got the job done. So now well continue to train this ability, as it's beneficial for us both. Zaiden said, then leapt out of the nearest window. He could have walked through the door to the ground below, but Zaiden didn't fear the fall and simply wanted to be downstairs the fastest way possible. Catching himself with the Force, he slowed his fall a little, then turned and brought his eyes up to catch @[member="Haven Pryde"] as well.

Then once she was down as well, Zaiden started his trek. Looking around slowly, he scanned the minds of those around then, aiming to level each mind Haven had to work on. It would be simpler to just command those around himself, then figure it out, but he ignored this impulse. He was here to aide a friend not help himself.

Haven Pryde

She continued to follow him and smirked at all the vortek and other species, the vortek are very strong willed so even a master at mind control has a hard time entering into their minds but this apparently he had no knowledge of.

As she walked she looked at him what exactly do we need to do here? she asked.

Matreya

This is where we will train. We will continue to work on those around us. Every trial will be harder then the last. Hopefully in the end you will have grown immensely as I did. he sent back to her, as he spotted a sickly looking teenager, some off human species he didn't even try to deduce. The young man was walking past them as they searched, thus he gestured, Command that teen to come over here.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She was nervous at what he requestion but she did as he requested and started to sway her hips more and smirked at the teen Hey there flyboy, you feelin' alright? she said to him adopting an accent and adopting a more cheerful tone, she waited calmly for it to work.

Matreya

Zaiden laughed, swaying hips like that? Feth, he'd have followed her to. Smiling at his student he sent her, Sensuality is a good backing on your powers, but will only help against those of the opposite sex. And then only those that may be interested, which is always up for grabs. Now, make the boy reveal his most intimate secret. This is one of the most difficult things to do, that's why I am having you start on the sickly. Soon enough you'll be able to do far better.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She listened to him and adopted a more sensual stance and loosened her attitude and then smirked seductive at him and then took a soft tone as well Aren't you the finest thing this side of coruscant... what's the matter cat got your tongue? she asked him to start it off.

Matreya

The boy's were very plainly pointed at the point all teen boys dream of, and it was near her hips but definitely not above them, "N-n-no ma'am. I can talk fine." He said, a blush red as blood spread across his face at her praise despite his courage. Zaiden meanwhile, was covering his mouth to stifle his near hysterical laughter. This was to funny! He had never imagined the feminine prowess could effect mental techniques so much!

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

She then smirked at him more and then spoke You've never been in the presence of such beauty have you? she asked continuing her seduction.

Matreya

The shook his head, unable to speak. He was stuck in a stupor, caused by her sensuality and slowly Zaiden could sense her force signature wrap around the boy. If she did this everytime...he would never not succeed. Shed be able to win every mental battle she was put in.

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Haven Pryde

(You really think it works like this? I mean I think I am terrible at this lol)

As Haven stands there she smirks and then brushes her hand against his face and then responds in a soft whisper Now take your leave child, let the grown ups talk some she then removed her hand from his cheek and looked at @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"] with a smirk so how do you think I did? she asked innnocently.

Matreya

(Lol first of all, you didn't ask him anything or command him to tell the secrets. When you use mind control, she can use her sensuality on men to make then horny, with them somewhat occupied she can make her commands work better. But she still must command them.)

@[member="Haven Pryde"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom