Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Millicent Tharoul

Millicent
1500x500

• T R I V I A

1031Soroff_Camille-K-Improper6754_Photo-Kolby-Knight_PC1.jpg
    Full name:
    Millicent Tharoul​
    Homeworld
    Species:
    Height:
    166 cm​
    Build:
    Lithe​
    Faction:
    -​
    -​

R E L A T I O N S
    Name

Name

Name

Name

• H I S T O R Y
    Tamba Port - the capital city of Antar 4. That is where the story of Millicent Tharoul begins.

She and her brother, Luc, were raised by a single parent - for their father had abandoned them as soon as he realised that he was in over his head. While her mother never seemed to want to speak much of it, Millicent always kept wondering why he had left. Thinking of it always left a bitter taste in her mouth but it also motivated her - she wanted to succeed despite being abandonded. She wanted to be a better person than him.

Act I - The Thief
    Succeeding was, however, easier said than done. Their conditions were poor and not much to build an academical career upon. Their mother was in debt and her financial troubles soon became very noticeable in their day-to-day life. It was not long before Millicent and Luc started taking on side jobs to earn a few credits, cleaning tables and mowing lawns. Naturally, this was far from enough, but with the trouble they were in, it went a long way to make life a little easier.

images
    Millicent was a very different person from her brother whom often seemed to have an easier time academically than her and while he devoted more time towards his studies, she focused adding to their income. Perhaps it was unfair from an objective point of view, but the Tharouls were a closely knit family - they would look out for each other without reservation.

This loyalty was what first lead Millicent down the path of a criminal. She always had a good heart and generally wished others well. But as time went by, she discovered how profitable it was to steal and it made all the difference for her and her family. And with that, the lines started to blur. The girl chose not to reveal her criminal activities to her family, instead, she lied that it was raises or credits from an extra job. And with food on the table and both water and electricity bills paid, no one questioned her.

As time went on, the teen started to spend more time away from home and would sacrifice time in education in order to be able to steal more. She honed her skills and kept growing bolder, even going so far as to moving between towns in order to avoid too much suspicion and selecting the best marks. Constantly staying on the move, she quickly grew more proficient in scouting out new towns and blending in with people whom she had never met before. And while she did not enjoy it much - she felt justified - those whom she stole from tended to appear to be well off and her family needed the credits.

daef6a21bb54e414da420d1b60ddf423.jpg
    Eventually, Millicent started 'taking jobs off world' and while the latter half of it was true, her real reason for going off worlds was to loose trails and to find more lucrative marks. Still, she had learned a lot on Antar IV, especially how to prosper in areas with heavy watch, seeing as many Antarian Rangers were based on the planet.

Although she was very skilled for her age, Millicent lived on very few credits herself - for she had a family to look out for. While she was never very surprised by it, she did feel a little concerned about her brother enlisting with the Rangers. Still, her faith was high that they would be alright somehow, as long as she remained careful.

• A P P E A R A N C E
    14495a038779b93d70e8f48196f72cdd.jpg
    Millicent has blonde hair, blue-greenish eyes, freckles and a warm complexion. Rather comely by most standards, she generally has soft and somewhat delicate features, kind eyes and a bright smile.

Physically, Millicent has a rather small frame and is a little shorter than average. Throughout the years, she has worked up a relatively good endurance, allowing her to stay active for long swaths of time. However, while she is both quick and nimble, her muscle mass is minimal which makes for a significantly lower overall strength and gives her softer features in general.

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S
    +Thief - Has honed her skills for years without pause. Her hands are fast and their movements both delicate and precise. She has a good sense of hacking, slicing and picking locks - allowing her to enter areas which she is not supposed to enter.
    +Quick and Nimble - Millicent can move with speed and is nimble to boot. She can cram into small spaces and move through them with ease and in silence.
    +Soft touch - Is good at treating wounds, in large part due to her soft touch which allows her to treat injuries without causing too much pain. Her soft touch also allows her to more easily slip something into somebody's pocket or perhaps take something out of it.
    +Adaptive - Millicent has been blessed with good instincts and is quick on her feet. She has a gift for picking up and replicating accents and has a good sense for make-up, clothing and posture, allowing her to blend in in almost any situation.
    +Practical - She is relatively good at picking up practical skills quickly, whether it be on how to fix a coupling to how to ride a swoop bike.

-Short Term Planner - Tends to live on plans which only covers a shorter time-span which can increase the risks. Especially if working with someone not quite as used to thinking on their feet as Millicent herself.
    -Weak - With a lithe build and little time spent improving her strength, Millicent is considerably weaker than average which can be disadvantageous in many physical situations.
    -No Combat Training - Without any combat training, the thief rarely has the option to fight back against threats - at least in any meaningful way.
    -Not Book Smart - With her school years being cut short and never feeling too inclined towards the academical side of things, Millicent would not be considered very book smart.
    -Peer pressure - Can be convinced to do silly things if subjected to peer pressure.

~Loyal - Millicent is very loyal, for better or for worse. This might result in her taking unreasonably high risks but it can also result in strong bonds of friendship.

• I T E M S
    Millicent didn't have much material wealth herself and usually carried nothing more than she could easily fit into her backpack. While she still had items back on Antar IV, they rarely saw any use. Notable possessions aside from her clothes and daily necessities include:
    -Security and computer spikes.
    -Medpac
    -Knife (never used against another person)

She has a surprisingly old and worn datapad which she tends to use to send credits back to her family and exchange letters. Most of its memory is devoted towards preserving old photographs and mail.

• A B I L I T I E S
    Camille-Kostek-in-a-selfie-in-November-2017.jpg
    Millicent is a thief and has been so for many years. For her age, she is relatively good at hacking, slicing, lockpicking and snatching items from people without them noticing until it is way too late. If they do notice, the girl is often well prepared and have already scouted out the area beforehand, giving her a good idea precisely of where she can run and where she can hide. While she doesn't mind running, Millicent has a gift in hiding, easily changing her appearance to fit in and loose whoever is pursuing her.

Over the years, she has picked up many practical skills as she has worked in a wide range of cheap-labour jobs. These skills, such as applying a medpack, fixing up a droid or even starting up a ship - have also been learned whilst, or in connection to, engaging in criminal activity. Millicent often has an idea of what to do in many situations and can be relatively to have around in general.

Languages
    -Basic
    -Hutteese
    -Binary

• T H R E A D S
    - Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description