Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal Men and Babes! Wannabe metal need not apply!

Mrrew said:
"Cannibal Corpse by Devoured by Vermin"....

*pulls out a crucifix....*
It's actually Devoured by Vermin by Cannibal Corpse.

:p

Ravenous waves attack,
Drawn by the scent of life
Fever for our blood

Instinct rules this mass, ruthless living sea
Devouring

Countless vermin gnashing at my face
Tear meat from my skull
Swarming, rabid, features are erased
Unrecognizable
Body covered, rat filled innards
Shred internal organs
Heart and lungs consumed from inside
But my pain doesn't end
I have not died

Devour, cesspool of vermin
Devour, bloodthristy rabid
Devoured by vermin

Darth Vornskr said:
It's actually Devoured by Vermin by Cannibal Corpse.

:p
Still XD

*sits in the corner and listens to my nice country music*
*pours a circle of salt to defend myself from 'Cannibal Corpse'*

Ludolf Vaas said:
I always viewed Cannibal Corpse as more of a parody of death metal than an actual serious take on the genre. Though to be fair, I'm not much of a fan of death metal, so.
Which is pretty funny, considering CC helped pioneer the genre in the early 90s and has been considered the best Death Metal band in history, or at least one of the best.

The helped create the basis for which other Death Metal bands would be built upon.

Darth Vornskr said:
Which is pretty funny, considering CC helped pioneer the genre in the early 90s and has been considered the best Death Metal band in history, or at least one of the best. The helped create the basis for which other Death Metal bands would be built upon.
Sorry, but I would give that credit to Morbid Angel.

Darth Vornskr said:
Morbid Angel is one of the larger pioneers of Death Metal as well, but they've never had the success that Cannibal Corpse had.
They were the first death metal band to be signed to a major record label.

Of course Cannibal Corpse has had considerable influence as well, but Morbid Angel has been around for much longer.

Ludolf Vaas said:
They were the first death metal band to be signed to a major record label.

Of course Cannibal Corpse has had considerable influence as well, but Morbid Angel has been around for much longer.
True, but their sound has wavered over the recent years, especially with the debacle that was their last album.

CC's still going strong with their sound, although it's more of an acquired taste than others.

Still, both major players in the early Death Metal scene.

But we still can't forget the Grandfather of all Death Metal bands.

Death.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom