Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Metal Lords Looking For Pirates D4P

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Hey there,

So Metal Lords are going to do our first dominion soon, hex dominion of our home Denon hex, and I was wondering if there are any pirate characters out there who would be willing to join it and cause some trouble?

The arrival of the droids and suddenly setting up presence in the sector would be a surprise, popping out of deep space using forgotten hyperlanes and everything, so you as pirates could be already there set up in your bases suddenly finding yourself surrounded by them or you could notice this sudden movement of ships and come see if there's something to raid or just investigate.

There's some rich worlds like Denon you could try to plunder and we would fix and develop throughout our storylines later on, plus most of the Metal Lord fleets currently are composed of old derelict and refurbished canon ships, so if you every wanted to use an old ghastly Clone Wars vessel, or perhaps even older, this could be a good excuse to steal one and give it some cool backstory.

Once the thread is over we could always continue the storyline and bring your pirates back in as enemies for future threads.

HK-36

[member="Darth Abyss"],

Cool, HK will be coming to Denon with a more diplomatic oriented missions so you can always interrupt them, there's also system of Loronar, a gas giant orbited by multiple moons, including a planet where anarchy constantly reigns, so those would be pretty good spots for a base of operations for pirates I think.

HK-36

[member="Darth Abyss"],

The dominion in question is up, feel free to join with your pirates wherever you want, I left our fleet makeup vague so if there's any specific ship type you want to grab, it will probably be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom