Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Life Day, Sith OOC

Rogue Jedi Knight duelist seeks bloody conflict with Sith... Must be at least able to formulate one witty retort per force lightning or choke. Amusing banter a plus.. No puns, or I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you...

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Help is on the way for you [member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

To my fellow Sith and GA adversaries on Objective Two, In summary, Darth Azurea fired a concussion missile above the shuttle attempting to board the transport, which should theoretically knock out weapons systems, radar and communications as well as do some light damage to the shuttle.

Get ready to pick your dance partner! I have my eye on you, [member="Spark Finn"].

[member="Morningstaarr"] [member="Kiyron"] [member="Mediha"] [member="Darius"] [member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Darth Azurea"]

I'm already blushing.

#bringit

I'm waiting on [member="Darius"] and [member="Mediha"] to post but might do something about that missile if he isn't able to post today.

[member="Julius Sedaire"]
So... Mr. Rogue Jedi Duelist.
I hear you like witty banter for every lightning and choke that occurs.
I don't know how to do Force lightning or Force choke!
Wanna fight? *nudge nudge*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom