Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merr-Sonn Agriculture Co.

Corporation Name: Merr-Sonn Agriculture Co.

Headquarters: Emita

Locations: Chandrila, Antecedent, Obredaan
Operations:
Development Thread: [x]

Rationale: After the successful sale of her assets, Alicia Drey uses her new found capital to buy out the farm lands surrounding the cities of Emita and Nayli. After arranging her takeover of the local farms, she founds Chandrila Group in Emita.

Tier: 3

Description: After liquidating her assets in Chandrila DataTech, Alicia Drey invests her capital into a new project. Seeking to build into one of Chandrila's main exports (agriculture and foodstuffs), she ventures deep into the farm lands surrounding the cities of Emita and Nayli to acquire ownership of them from the local farmers. Through negotiations and her enforcer, she acquires ownership of the lands surrounding these two cities, so that they can be used by her new company.

Meeting with a contact, she also arranges the use of the local hangar bays and spacesports for the transporation and supply of the products her company will manufacture and produce, in return for investment into the redevelopment or construction following the Netherworld event, which plunged Chandrila- as it did many other worlds- into a state of crisis. Using the Netherworld event and the chaos that sprung from it, Chandrila Group was formed out of an opportunist with apparent good intentions.

In 844 ABY, Chandrila Group began to grow. Following the signing of a contract with the Trade Conglomerate at Tier 1, the corporation released the Acavus Sprinkler System, Acavus Harvester and the Morpho Burger Dulux. After it's progression to Tier 2, the company expanded it's services by expanding to Antecedent, where it began supplying carvanium, lommite, carbon, meleenium, neutronium, zersium, and Durasteel through Alicia Drey's associate, James Justice. After releasing a new range of meat based produce- Endorian Chicken [Foodstuffs], Roba Chops and Nerf Steaks- Chandrila Group signed new contracts with Salliche Agricultural Corporation and the Paladin Consortium so as to continue it's growth and progress to Tier 3. Chandrila Group would also begin supplying Cortosis ore to it's customers, after Alicia reached a settlement with Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries and gaining ownership of Drey's Cortosis Mine.

New Owner
[ x ] - Valashu gained ownership

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
Tier I to Tier II

Sign a contract with at least one faction or organization.

Signed contract with the Trade Conglomerate.

Make at least three minor-production products.

The Morpho Burger Dulux

Acavus Sprinkler System

The Acavus Harvester

Complete two miscellaneous threads.

New Venture [Chandrila Group]

Eclipse [Nierce]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

Pertinent Development Threads:

Sign a contract with two more factions or organizations. (May be NPC).

Packin' Meat
"Girls Gotta Eat, Right?"

Make an additional three mass-production products.

Endorian Chicken [Foodstuffs]
Roba Chops
Nerf Steaks

Complete three miscellaneous threads.

The Starting Point
Two Dragons
Food, Oh Glorious Food! Everyone Needs It!

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]
Company: Chandrila Group
Modification Made: Locations, operations and description.
Rationale: I forgot to add this in during my last modification request because I have the dumv.

Pertient Development Threads:

• [x] - [Alicia Drey pulls out of Ri'ess-Emeritus Industries and as part of the settlement takes a Cortosis Mine on Obradaan]
[SIZE=10.5pt]
[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom