Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mermaid, not fish!

*splashes on in SeaWorld style*

Hey all, new to the board, old character :) I recon this is my transfer. Thee might be grumpy but she won't bite, usually. She's from the Ocean tribe of Gala and part Galan/Blubreen/Human....typical mutt.

Anywho, hai der!

Kaia Za'tire said:
Welcome, Thessa!

You look... like you should get yourself checked at a med bay. :D
And I feel sorry for you because of your last name! :p

And thanks all! :D Pfft, Dells is already getting on me about somethin' ;)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
tumblr_m3533mNMc31rn5au2.gif

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Also, Teynara, I now know who you were back in the day.

Good to see you, dude. I'm more than a little embarrassed your name didn't come to mind. You were one of the best I ever fought.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Yes. Yes you do.

With everyone but me, he's the soul of discretion. But you know how it is when you get to know someone by fighting them, and he and I have written a LOT of fights together.

We have no secrets. Rrowr.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Delila Castillon said:
Shame your other identity suddenly got out of taking care of a butch lesbian and your love child for 18 years.
Give it time. I've been here for fewer hours than Big Green spent eviscerating me last weekend.

That worries me slightly, Shule, and I really should kick his butt for that one, but I suppose at least now there's no confusion :) And I appreciate that earlier compliment, btw.

And something tells me to avoid Zeltros. Forever...

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Teynara Jeralyr said:
That worries me slightly, Shule, and I really should kick his butt for that one, but I suppose at least now there's no confusion :) And I appreciate that earlier compliment, btw.

And something tells me to avoid Zeltros. Forever...
Kick away. Darron and I like it rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom