Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Merits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merits

scificopper.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create an exclusive currency for the Bounty Hunters Guild.
  • Image Source: Fantasy Coin
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: Sovereigns, ORC Talon

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Bounty Hunters Guild
  • Affiliation: Bounty Hunters Guild
  • Model: Bounty Hunters Guild Merits
  • Modularity: No.
  • Production: Limited
  • Material:

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Merits exclusively exist one way, being crafted from both Duraplast and Electrum metal, igniting it to have a darker tone.
STRENGTHS
  • Resistant: Merits are very resistant to lightsabers.
  • I See Fakers: Due to specific secret instructions within crafting Merits, it is near impossible to counterfeit.
  • Hunter's Gold: Is absolutely valuable within the Bounty Hunters Guild.
WEAKNESSES
  • Another Man's Trash: Is worthless outside of the Guild.

DESCRIPTION
A original tradition with unknown origin among the Guild, it showed the most prominence around the height of the Gulag Virus. Creating ments in Goroth Prime, a toxic anonymous world that specially trained workers would make work with the natural tinted volcanos there. Some attempts, a process was made utilizing the toxic volcanos and their unique signature. Another process to detoxify, and the first Merits were born.

Dismissing credits for merits, it kept the scene of the bounty hunters well alive at times of conflict.

Around a hundred years ago the currency was discarded as leadership began to change, as many variations of the Guild was born with a short lifespan. Cutting to nowdays as new leaders overthrown the old Guild masters, they have sought to seek their roots in order to keep the Guild alive. Seeing the resurgence of new hunters and help from elders, they reinstated Merits as their official currency. (Along with restarting the mints in Goroth Prime.)

Last edited:
Sir Orionus Sir Orionus

Hey there, I am Vis and I will be reviewing your submission. Your coins look pretty cool and I like how you have taken steps to prevent counterfeiting with them. That's an aspect of currency design not a lot of people seem to think about but so important. I do however suggest you might touch on some of how you do that in the description. Just a line or two about the precautions taken, how and where the coins are minted, etc. would be a really nice touch to a really nice submission.

Also, you spell the substance as "Durapest", twice actually: Once in 'materials' and again in 'special features', although you are hyperlinking to "Duraplast". Did you mean for this or were you intending some different kind of material?

Hit me back if you have questions or when you have made these little fixes. Be sure to tag me and we can get this approved right away! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom