Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Merchant Houses, Guilds, Trade Republic

Sidra Velair

S
Hey y’all! I’m still traveling for a few more days, but posts will be coming again soon. But, in the meantime, there’s an idea I’ve been considering.

So, Sidra here is part of the Velair Mercantile House, one of the Svivreni trade houses that make up the Svivren Trade Alliance. There’s a ton of interesting things we could do with that, especially if we lean into the merchant-republic aspect that is hinted at in the very small amount of Legends information. Maybe taking it a sort of Venice direction?

OR!

We could make a new planet along the Five Veils Route to sort of be like a…. Genoa to Svivren’s Venice. That way we could work from scratch to make something new and original. Maybe something like.. feudal-mercantile?

Edit/update: So, I’m thinking something less modern corporate in style and more medieval/early modern mercantilism, if that makes sense. Family crests, heraldry, houses and cadet branches. Sort of Dune ish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vehlous Ademar

V
I'll be interested in investin- I mean an individual by the name of Murkio Argente will be potentially interested in an idea such as this :)

Sidra Velair

S
I'll be interested in investin- I mean an individual by the name of Murkio Argente will be potentially interested in an idea such as this :)
At least for Velair Mercantile House, it’s family only, as far as investing is concerned. ;) Would need to marry in!

Lots of other possibilities though as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom