Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Lookin' For Work.

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
As the title says A 'den is looking for work, anything a Mercenary would do, legal or illegal it does not matter.

I'm looking for a guy with guns, nades, and muscle for my crew...not sure if that would interest you? Mainly smuggling jobs, some thief, some just trouble.

Doesn't pay much though >>

Midnight Rapture said:
I'm looking for a guy with guns, nades, and muscle for my crew...not sure if that would interest you? Mainly smuggling jobs, some thief, some just trouble.

Doesn't pay much though >>

I'm looking to have contracts out with ship captains that don't mind doing dirty work, smuggling, thief, and since it's in my neck of the woods with the Hutt Cartel.. some trouble ;)

Yo bucket head if you got no problems airing out your armor every now and then, then Id say hook up with the crazy lady with the ship. She's got bad business sense but that just means we can cut into her share without her knowing.

Oh and I fly for her, so you know its legit.

What you havent heard of me? The greatest pilot this quadrant?

As it stands I'm a hired gun as well. Bounty Hunter. Mercenary. Assassin. Willing to work with any faction or anyone for the right price. Credits are not mandatory. I deal in other forms of services as well such as trading my gun for transportation.

Omega Pyre could certainly use your talents on a per mission basis. Our contracts are ironclad and we pay 10% over market rates with no deductions for expenses.

Plus we have dental!

We have some campaigns currently where a Mandalorian of such talent would be greatly useful.

PM me the details and suggested contract price. And if the campaight as already started we would need a link or the green light to start a thread.

PM any details you have to me as well. I understand Omega Pyre may not have any ties to illegal operations however I am more than willing to contract out on a by mission basis involving all the standard combat zone jobs or working reconnaissance.

Awesome.

@[member="Surge Korso"] is our pilot.
& You are now our 'nade guy. Cause I bet you accepted purely because I mentioned nades :p

Do you two want a rp up now? Or should we look ooc first for a couple others to join our crew?

A 'den

The Demolition Expert with one brain cell.
I doesn't matter to me Midnight, you and the pilot can decide. I'm just the muscle for the crew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom