Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenary Contracts needed!

Léon

The King's Buccaneer
Im on my phone so this won't be elegant writing. Carrion Company (and I) are looking forcontracts from light sided companies and factions, or light side (maybe neutral 2) affiliated.

I dont lead the company im just asking for some contracts for the rest of Carrion. This isnt just a contract but RPs. Need beskar or cortosis? We can do it. Need pirates gone? Sounds good. Whatever you need, we can try to facilitate

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Léon"]

Well, if you want a job just for your purple-skinned hunter, I could hire him on for one or two. Dunno about the rest of Carrion, though. Maybe [member='Vulpesen'] could get you lot a job with the Vitae Alliance or something.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Léon"]

Nah... Something like 100% of Gavin's cases are just him putting the beatdown on spicers or something, though.

Crix is not lightside, he's a slaver and a tyrant.

That said if your willing to play along he could trick you into recovering a runaway slave for him if your happy to do that unwittingly.

Léon

The King's Buccaneer
[member="Noah Corek"]
Elaborate?

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
The whole point of this thread is to find contracts for the Carrion Company mercenary outfit, not fulfill contracts for a different group

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom