Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mercenaries, Smugglers, Criminals Needed!

Good Greetings everyone,

The One Sith are requesting the services of members of the criminal element for an up and coming Dominion upon the world of Bassadro. There are a variety of tasks necessary to complete, and that means that there are many roles that people might fill.

All included shall be rewarded for their participation and loyalty with monetary values of around ten-thousand credits.

Whomever proves to be the most active hired participant will also be awarded with a starfighter from our armory for their personal use!

The One Sith shall require mercenaries for eliminating threats, and protecting assets. Smugglers for transferring materiel, and supplies. Slicers for defeating hostile security, and ensuring our own, and more.

More details can be provided upon request.

So, who wants paid?

From the depths of the HoloNet an offending image would sprout forth:

/ \
|\_/|
|---|
| |
| |
_ |=-=| _
_ / \| |/ \
/ \| | | ||\
| | | | | \>
| | | | | \
| - - - - |) )
| /
\ /
\ /
\ /
\ /
| |

<Phoenix> No thanks. I'm not a capatalistic brain-washed slave. xoxo
Had to use the ascii art now that I found it, I hope you don't take any offense. :) On a serious note though, what star fighter?
[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

Btw, really liking the sudden increased usage of contractor slicers. It's great. Thanks.

Jen said:
From the depths of the Holonet a comment would sprout forth: "You misspelled 'capitalistic '
In all seriousness though, the individual who wins shall be given the chance to pick whichever starfighter they want from the One Sith armory. That also technically includes gunships and gunboats as they are practically the same thing.

[member="Jen"]

Ishana Pavanos

I
Abelain Narv'uk said:
Good Greetings everyone,

The One Sith are requesting the services of members of the criminal element for an up and coming Dominion upon the world of Bassadro. There are a variety of tasks necessary to complete, and that means that there are many roles that people might fill.

All included shall be rewarded for their participation and loyalty with monetary values of around ten-thousand credits.

Whomever proves to be the most active hired participant will also be awarded with a starfighter from our armory for their personal use!

The One Sith shall require mercenaries for eliminating threats, and protecting assets. Smugglers for transferring materiel, and supplies. Slicers for defeating hostile security, and ensuring our own, and more.

More details can be provided upon request.

So, who wants paid?

You had me at starfighter, sir.

Please understand any misgivings that under my record as a TIE Fighter // I'm still on my AWOL vacation. ;)

Just a little notice that the Dominion will begin tomorrow! Prepare!
[member="Ghorua the Shark"] | [member="Jynx"] | [member="David Hoxt"] | [member="The Anarchist"] | [member="Ishana Pavanos"] | [member="Jen"]

After that, anyone who still wants to participate need only apply here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom