Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Menu pulldowns not working

Last time I was here, back in Feb or March of this year, the menu links Forums, Rules, Resources, Factions, and More worked just fine. Now I can't seem to get the Rules, Resources, and More pulldowns to work. Normally I would just click on them and they'd show me the links to click on. Now when I click on them, nothing happens. I tried hovering the cursor over them, and nothing happens either. The Forums and Factions links work just fine. I'm using Firefox 30.0. I know there is a 31.0 version out, but it shouldn't have an effect like this >.> At least I don't think it should.

Alright, making progress =) I determined it was my Adblock extension. Now it's just a matter of finding what is being blocked. Is there anything you can tell me about the code that controls the pulldown? What I have blocked is the following:

google-analytics
jsutils
ajax.googleapis

They're all things I've had problems with before but if I can isolate the particular script the site is trying to run, I can do something with this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom