Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mending Old Wounds

Hello all!

It's been a few years since I last posted. Looking to dust off my knuckles and get back to portraying Myles a bit more properly. He has been head of Security for Alderaan in the past (under orders of Faith Organa Faith Organa ). To explain his absence, I may rule that he was stripped of most that he had and it going back to square one; doing odd jobs along the lines of security and intel gathering.

Should anyone need to hire a charismatic soldier-for-hire or need an extra hand on a job. I'm your guy!

Salutations Myles Davorak Myles Davorak

The Final Dawn could use someone like you especially give the amount of skills Davorak has such as Piloting and Tactical Expertise in addition to the Intel Gathering you mentioned earlier. If you are interested I can DM you some ideas for future interaction between Davorak and one of my alts Dorian Sevanar Dorian Sevanar .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom