Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Memories long past

Matreya

It was afternoon on Dantooine, the wind blew lightly through the grass and trees. Children could be heard laughing nearby. People spoke about nothing, and everything that came with it. It was peaceful, serene even. Then again what is a park if not the place to go for down time?

"Honey all I am saying is you spend so much time at work, your never home." Serona said, brushing her hair back for the thousandth time, a trick she did so as to accentuate her facial features thus making Zaiden stupid, "It's not like I want to be like that, so outright and crude, but everytime your confronted with it you run. I know you feel your skills keep the worst criminals away, and your kids safe but what's the point if they never see their father."

His kids, Zaiden thought with a small smirk as he turned his head to the twin children happily skipping about. They were beautiful, perfect in every way. Never to loud, respectful and loyal, they were the best children a man could want. They'd wait hours on end for his returns from business trips, hidden behind furniture to pop out with glee and surprise the giant that was their hero.

He took them for granted, and he knew it to make things worse. Serona was beautiful, smart, funny and ungodly stubborn. With red hair to the middle of her back that was so silken just to look at it made one want to touch it, glacier blue eyes that seemed to NEVER furrow in anger, those awful dimples that made him nuts. Everything about her was perfect in every way. The same for Palliko and Lora, both stood near 4 feet and held similar traits to both himself and his beautiful catch. Pal had black hair that never seemed to stay styled, scolding blue eyes so near yet just unlike his mother's, and a smile that won any adults heart. He was mischievous and had a darkside, like his father. Lora was the exact opposite, a bubble of energy with eyes like her father's, one like the blue on an ocean spray and one a light lavender. With darker red hair then her mother's that curled exactly alike, those same deadly dimples and a never ending happiness, she was the perfect fusion of a dark and light couple.

"I've told you. I don't know what else to do. If I stay at home, I get slack and become lazy. I can't be there and here always. I...I..." Zaiden said, looking down. The mix of multiple types of spice and heavy liquors in his system were making it hard to think, let alone form a natural thought. She would never understand...

"You what? Zaiden...do you love the kids?"

"How could you ask that!? You know I do!!!" He roared, the instant emotion darkening his gaze alongside his words, "I do everything I do for them!!! For you!!!" The kids by now were looking to their father, fear in their eyes. Neither had ever seen such fury, "YOUR THE ONE WHO CAN NEVER GET OFF MY BACK!! ALWAYS MAKING THINGS HARDER THEN THEY HAVE TO BE!!!" He screamed louder then before, he couldn't control himself. He had silently felt this way for sometime, now combined with his inebriated state, he was letting it go.

Then suddenly...

BOOOOM!!!! The energy that had built through years of dark deeds finally released. His first Force Explosion had came, even though he did not know it.

=====================

Shado roared as he bolted upright, sweat coating his body and hair. The same nightmare again. It never ceased. Why was he tormented with such dreams? He knew Serona, they had wed. He loved her more then anything...but who were those children? Why did he have to see someone killing them over and over...every night...

Rising from the bed, Zaiden walked to his closet and covered his body with some clothes, he didn't even pay attention to what they were. He needed help, and he needed rest...

"Pex!"

The response was instant, banging and cluttering from the room adjacent his own. The man slammed through his door hard enough to make dents in the foundation, "Yes!? What is it!?"

"Contact Lady Yun Harla, tell her I beg her to give me an audience." Zaiden said as he tied his shoes. The man paled, Zaiden never begged.

@[member="Spencer Jacobs"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom