Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Memorial of Clan Werde

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xan

X
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

image2.jpg

• Intent: To sub a Family Heirloom for Xan that he will eventually wear.
  • Image Source: In pic. But also here.
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Xan's Parents and Xan
  • Affiliation: Unique
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Armorweave. Beskar. Beskar-B. Circuitry. AI. Hud.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Light
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Average
    • Kinetic: None
    • Lightsabers: High
    • Other:
    • Elements None
    • EMP / Ion: Average
    • Radiation: None
    • Acid: None
    • The Force: None
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Allows for a Wide Range of Movement
  • Protects against range of attacks
  • Built in Wrist Laser
  • Built in Jetboots
  • Memory of Clan Werde: The armor is the last remaining piece of Clan Werde's armor, and weapons. It is a historical item and should be archived instead of being worn.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cooked Alive: Radiation based weapons could cook the user inside the armor - essentially easily killing them to put it mildly.
  • Kinetic Weaponry: Kinetic Weaponry can do extreme amounts of damage to the suit, and severe harm to the wearer.
  • Heat / Cold: Weapons that employ heat / cold as well as environments with intense heat or cold would be super effective against the armor.
  • Flashbangs: Flashbangs would be effective as the shielding of the helmet does not protect against such.
DESCRIPTION

The last remnant of Clan Werde other than Xan, this armor was once worn by his dad. When his dad was brutally murdered by a Sith and cooked inside said armor, the armor was taken by Xan and cleaned. Repaired by him using affordable materials, Xan hasn't deemed himself worthy of wearing the Remnant of Werde, the last remaining piece of armor that was used by him.

This armor was repaired using Beskar-B. due to the shortage of actual Beskar that could be obtained. Rocket Boots were one of the first upgrades he added as the Jetpack was unrepairable. Wrist Lasers were added to the armor by him. Wrist Blasters were also integrated into the suit by him. Wrist Missile Launcher was another weapon added into the armor by Xan to improve upon it. Due to not undergoing the tests needed to become a Mandalorian, he has branded a symbol onto the armor for when he must wear it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Xan

Palm Blasters

Please link these

Can survive in space, and under water.

For how long?

Inferior: Beskar-B is inferior to normal Beskar and so that makes it weaker than normal Beskar'Gams.

Based on the resistances where saber and energy are pretty high this isn't really a weakness. That it also has regular beskar makes it at best fluff.

Impressions is this armors strengths are not balanced. The weaknesses are again highly situational and largely provide no balance in a pvp situation. Before I can pass it I will require 2 substantial weaknesses.

Xan

X
Added Heat, Cold, And Electrical Weaknesses, as well as Sonics. If that is not significant enough, let me know. I've also limited the Space / Under Water to 5 posts. Krass Wyms Krass Wyms

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Xan

Your resistance to elements being high doesn't reflect that and what have I told you multiple times? Just throwing weaknesses onto it doesn't make them substantial. You could cram 100 weaknesses onto this and if they are all situational or non weaknesses it matters little. They barely counter the strengths enough to make it fair so aside from the rare exceptions combat doesn'thave more then one or two elements.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
Xan

Extreme Protection against Lightsabers.

Your rating for lightsabers is high not extreme so this strength is not needed.

• Clogging the Jetboots: Clogging the Jetboots with Foreign Substances would cause them to explode and damage the suit.
  • The back: The armor on the back is weaker, and so a Lightsaber with enough effort could pierce and kill the user.
  • Head Shots: Heavy weaponry could be used to do head shots.

These are not weaknesses. Take your time, relax and think of 3 weaknesses that are actual weaknesses please.

Can survive in space, and under water.

Since you removed it please reanswer how long this lasts for.

Xan

X
Krass Wyms Krass Wyms I have removed the space / under water thing, as well as the Palm Blasters. Hopefully these edits make the suit more acceptable.
I am still trying to get it accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom