Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Members of Droids of the Old Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS SUBMISSION GOES HAND-IN-HAND WITH "DROIDS OF THE OLD SQUAD" TECH SUBMISSION I'VE ALSO MADE

LINK

Name: OS-213
Loyalties: One Sith Army, The Onyx
Role: 213, commonly referred to as "Maine", was designed to take lead of the squad in the event or case that no Sith Lord, or other non-force user of high rank, was present to lead the squad.
Development Threads: N/A
Age: One Year Old (droid standards), appears to be Twenty-Four
Species: Droid
Force Sensitivity: No
Appearance: HK-series Assassin Droid, Wearing Clone Armor
Personality: Annoyingly Calm
Weapon of Choice: Standard issue Blaster Carbine, modded with silencer to lower noise detection
Wealth: N/A
Combat Function: Maine, as all members of the squad, are trained in advanced combat tactics and can hold their own in combat. However they are just droids and require living leaders to help guide them the right way. Although they are programmed to function without a leader, since Boss would assume control, they function better with a leader. The thing that separates Boss from the other three members is that most of the attack tactics used by the One Sith is uploaded into his mind, allowing him to be a leader when none other is available.
Skills: Trained by members of the 501st Legion (One Sith). Trained advanced infiltration tactics by The Onyx
Notable Possessions: N/A
Other Notes: Boss' voice is programmed to sound similar to Onyx

Intent: To give the One Sith an advanced infiltration and assassin unit of droids.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Name: OS-193
Role: 193, commonly referred to as "Sigma", was designed to be the squads hacker and picklocker.
Weapon of Choice: Standard issue blaster pistol, modded with silencer to lower noise detection
Combat Function: The combat functionality is similar to all other members. The function that separates Sigma from the others is a EMP fail safe was implemented into him; if failure is close Fixer will explode, unleashing both a small explosion and EMP blast which would disable surrounding technology.
Skills: Trained by members of the 501st Legion (One Sith). Trained advanced infiltration tactics by The Onyx
Notable Possessions: EMP built into chest
Other Notes: Fixer does not speak basic, instead sounding like an astromech droid. Though this is considered an issue at times, the other droids of the squad will translate his speakings to the leaders, if they don't understand droid.

Intent: To give the One Sith an advanced infiltration and assassin unit of droids.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Name: OC-199
Role: 199, commonly referred to as "Helix", is the explosive ordinance unit of the group, designed to infiltrate larger doors and hangers using explosives as well as using them to complete various other objectives.
Weapon of Choice: Standard issue Blaster Carbine, modded with silencer to lower noise detection
Combat Function: Helix's functionality that separates him from the others is his slightly heavier armor to make him appear more menacing.
Other Notes: Sev has as deep robotic sounding voice, again adding to the idea of making him more menacing then the others

Name: OC-241
Role: 241, commonly referred to as "Flame", was designed to be a deadly sniper
Weapon of Choice: Standard issue Sniper Rifle, modded with silencer to lower noise detection
Combat Function: Unlike the others, Flame was designed to stay behind and set up small operation bases for their missions and relay information back to command. Though he is vulnerable in close range combat, Scorch is an excellent sniper and is deadly at long range.
Other Notes: Scorch has a high pitched voice due to complications during creation

Okay, first off I'd prefer if you didn't use canon names for these guys.

Second I need all their weapons and armor linked in the submission. Also just like the other submission I need you to specify that these guys are just HK droids wearing clone trooper armor.

The Onyx said:
The function that separates Fixer from the others is a EMP fail safe was implemented into him; if failure is close Fixer will explode, unleashing both a small explosion and EMP blast which would disable surrounding technology.
Now you do realize if he's standing next to, or near any other squad member, he's going to take them out as well in the EMP blast? Just want to be sure we are on the same page there.

[member="The Onyx"]

Coryth Elaris said:
Okay, first off I'd prefer if you didn't use canon names for these guys. Second I need all their weapons and armor linked in the submission. Also just like the other submission I need you to specify that these guys are just HK droids wearing clone trooper armor.
You didn't make any edits from what I stated above. Standard issue blaster/sniper rifle/ rifle/ whatever can vary greatly. Which is why we ask for links to even wookiepedia canon items since it can vary so much.

You must specify that these guys are just HK droids wearing clone armor, just like I made you do in the other sub. Modeled after, and wearing clone armor are two separate things.

And the canon names need to be swapped out for something else. Be creative.

If my requests for edits don't get done, this isn't going to get approved. This is the second time I'm asking for these exact same edits. You've got to work with me to get this done.

[member="The Onyx"]

Sorry for the late edit. The last response was on my mobile. I made the edits as best I could and clarified that they are HK-droids simply wearing clone armor. Changed names and nicknames as well.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom