Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mella industries

cYkDU0W.png

Corporation Name: Mella industries.​

Headquarters: The Mella Foundries.​

Locations: Druckenwell.​

Operations: Mining, Droid production.​

Rationale: Hostile takeover, Mella industries or as it was known before as Goods and Droids, was a failing cybernetic company, having both production and manufacturing outsourced by better and more renown companies it quickly fell into debt and its investors left and disertion. Mongo Booshi Mella, a small Hutt crime boss invested and saved the company from collapse, the stocks were eventually all brought out or share holders turning to their new Huttian, savior as the successor to the company.​

Tier: 2, sponsors of the company include the Red Ravens, a major faction and the Jackals a minor faction.​

Description: Mella Industries, is the brainchild of Mongo Booshi Mella, having stripped a failing company and having almost all stock and subsidiaries under his control he leapt out intending fund his illegal activities through his mining operation. Having partnered with the Jackals a pirate group active in the Doldur sector he was able to find men and support, and later ties to the Red Ravens, through the Jackals as they acted as occasional employer.​

Subsidiaries: Null​

[member="Mongo Booshi Mella"]

Are you aware of the catastrophe that happened on Druckenwell in site-canon that rendered most of its infrastructure and civilian population centers destroyed?

I wasn't aware [member="Gerion Ardik"], but if it's still sustainable I'd like to settle it still as my location. Mella foundries, I got a location accepted and even with the events listed I'd like to use it as my location.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom