Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Megabit by Megabit (MAI, Judah Dashiell - AI Dev Thread)

@[member="Judah Dashiell"] @[member="Popo"]

Personal Quarters, very late after midnight:

Alone in his room, the red Mon Calamari was waving his hand into and across three dimensional projections of various alien profiles. He concurred that his human counterpart on the tech side of this project was in someway doing something similar related to the the HAWK-I program that recognized facial identification. The aliens were specifically of the female gender or at least near it in physical resemblance, a few humanoid variations were scrolled past very quickly as Donatos saw them very common in all sorts of holo-art and advertising. Twi'leks, no. Zabraks, Iridionians, Dathomorians, no. Cathar..... The Mon Calamari paused at this image and raised his webbed fingers to his gullet, pondering on a design he could work with on a Cathar model. He tapped into his data pad that was synced to the holo display and the head shot of the rotating Cathar female split into three smaller versions. He applied a few strokes with his stylists pen onto the touch sensitive pad and each Cathar model was now sporting different color furs, stripe designs, eye colors and very brief facial alterations.

He tapped the holo projection of the three rotating heads and they all shrank and moved upward in unity with each other as bodies began to dissolve under the displayed heads. He could spend hours on customization alone....Frustrated with the tiger-esk designs of the female cather and abruptly deleted the designs off the projection by pressing his amphibian finger hard into the data pad. What would the Hutt appreciate?

Donatos usually incorporated origins, story, meanings into his designs. Similar to the piece he made for Judah sometime ago depicting his heritage as well as timeline of the person he is now. Donatos did not know much about Popo and doubted the Hutt would divulge into personal story telling time, but he did think about the name the Hutt chose for the program. HAWK-I, like the avian name of many common bird-like species across the galaxy, usually well known for their keen sense of sight. Avian....The Mon Calamari stroked his gullet the same way a humanoid would do to their chin when deep in thought. Hutt's appreciate power, sophistication and attractiveness. Popo may say he is not like most Hutt's, but these traits are almost universal in any high society like race. What was something that evoked these desirable traits as well as tied in to the avian named programming?

Donatos touched the contact icon on his datapad and selected a lingual to text format for the electronic message he would send to Popo. The Hutt may not get the message until later on in the morning, but after this message the Mon Calamari did feel the pulls of sleep calling to him to bed. He began his message, talking to the holographic display that would convey his message to his employer,

"This is Donatos, I have been researching potential candidates that would best represent your A.I. in holographic form. I believe I have something in mind that you could appreciate, something I assure you that is one of a kind. HAWK-I, I grant you is a very creative name and what I have thought of to represent it visually is a Varactyl. A species I am sure you are familiar with? Exquisite reptavian creatures I believe native to Kashyyyk and Utapau. Ofcourse it would seem slily to have a non-sentient creature speak and interact with you, your personnel and guests. That is why I thought of adding a bit imagination to it, taking the distinctive features of the Varactyl and manipulating into the form of a female-esq bipedal sentient being. Essentially a evolutionary example of the Varactyl in intellectual/sentient form. I can of course work on some samples, but before I continue with this idea I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

Thank you,
-Donatos...."

The Mon Cal sent the message and shut off his holo-display after he saw his words saved and sent off to the Hutt's datapad. Yawning and stretching his arms into the air as he stood up from his chair, he arched his back as far as he could until he heard his spine give a satisfying crunch like sound. He fell backwards into bed.

[[OOC: Sorry fellas, I've been per-occupied with real world events and my time on the site has been limited to few posts.]]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom