Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting with the CIS

Juthan sat in the GM's office, scrolling through a datapad and waiting for his eventual meeting. He hadn't come straight here though, he had spent the prior day looking over sights Bothawui had to offer, and had quickly gotten bored. But that was unimportant, all that mattered now was the deal that was to be made and the holoprojector in his pocket, which he started up and began to send a coded signal to connect with Void.

@[member="Genesis Rostu"] (And yes, this is the best i could think of, im horrible at starting stuff.)

The Grand Marshal entered the room after only a few moment's time, and regarded the Pirate with a respectful nod. He then crossed the office with long, confident strides and seated himself at the high-backed chair behind his desk. With a smile, he motioned for the Pirate to begin that which he had come to present: a deal to exchange a good procured during the Auction at Contruum in exchange for Confederate assets.

"Greetings good sir, shall we get started? Name your price."

@[member="Juthan'Athar"].

Juthan activated the holographic projector, sprouting an image of Void, whom noticed the transmission as it started. "Marshal, good to see you, i assume this means the meeting has start. What i ask is simple, the Seed of rage my pawn bought for me, for... say copies of a holocron and a scroll... and perhaps some material assets such as troops and a ship?" Void remained his normal, confident, hidden, and authoritative toned same self as he always did. Staring directly at the marshall as he waited for a response. @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

"That seems perfectly within reason. How does....80,000 of our standard combat droids, 10,000 of our worker droids, the data you have requested from the holocron and scrolls, and a Banshee-class Carrier sound?"

@[member="Juthan'Athar"].

Void seemed shocked, hearing the mans words. But quickly recovered and spoke as he straightened up to stare at Genesis with his blue eyes. "That is perfectly within reason, I will send you the seed the moment that you finalize those plans and send us the end of your bargain, Juthan here will over see your end and signal me when they are ready." @[member="Genesis Rostu"]

"All he would have to do is take a trip to Druckenwell, your order will be waiting for you at the Shipyards. I will relay the order ahead of you and everything will be ready for your subordinate to claim upon arrival. I do believe this concludes our business today gentlemen, I look forward to our exchange."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom