Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting With a Hutt

It's been nearly a month since Tiro has landed a bounty hunting job or if anything a mercenary contract. Times have been tough for the armor clad hunter. So tough, that at this point he's willing to seek out Hutts for a job or two, maybe even more if the pay was good.

Tiro despised Hutts, not only for their treatment of him and several other child slaves when he was younger, but how greedy they could come off as. Which in a way was hypocritical considering Tiro is the same way time to time. But regardless, Tiro has made up his mind and after a bit of searching on the holonet he has stumbled upon a Hutt named Sempra. Sempra the Hutt. Leader of the Hutt Cartel.

Their base of operations is located on the weequay planet of Sriluur, a planet that Tiro has never once set foot on. As Tiro set his ships new destination for Sriluur, memories of the past began to settle in his mind. Memories of being beaten, starved, and humiliated for acts of failure as a slave. His arms slightly tensed up and his bones began to ache.

"To think I still remember so clearly..." Tiro thought to himself.

He eventually shook off the horrid memories, as his ship entered hyperspace. Tiro's first step on Sriluur gave him a brief run of nostalgia as the planets topography wasn't much different than Tatooine's.

After an hour or two of walking, Tiro navigated his way to the Hutt Cartels home, called the White Palace. Which is a perfect name considering how bright the exterior of the palace was. It's reflection gave Tiro's worn armor a tinge he hasn't seen since he first built his armor.

Once entering the palace, Tiro approached the nearest guard, who just so happened to be weequey.

"Hello there, I wish to seek an audience with Sempra the Hutt. Is he available?" Tiro asked in basic.

The weequey guard shook his head and pointed toward the next corridor. Tiro walked steadily into the next hallway, looking every which way through his visor, until he was approached by a twi'lek female and human male slave.

"Please, follow me Master." The female slave asked.

Tiro only nodded his head once and followed the two through several hallways until he reached an area that could only be described as a throne room.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

Sempra lounged himself on a high backed chair, a pipe stuck to the corner of his mouth as [member="Tiro Vanek"] entered the room.
A small band was playing a tune spreading a calm notion acroos the audiance. Of whom few were calm by nature. Tables spread out in the throne room held thugs, bounty hunters, thieves and worse. But apart from sempra going over some data on the screen upon his right armrest there was little commotion around the hutt. He lifted his large head and watched as Tiro was led before him.

Narrowing his eyes to a thin slid he kept puffing his pipe observing his guest for a brief moment.
66debd17b93178b07823d4b53b1ed25d.jpg

"How can I help you mr..?" he asked with a dark mumble.

"Mr. Vanek. Tiro Vanek." He said as he stopped, standing before the hutt. Tiro placed both his hands behind him clasping his palms together.

"I presume you're [member="Sempra the Hutt"], yes? It's a pleasure to meet ya." Tiro lowered his head slightly.

Sempra seemed to stop and think for a moment but then shook his head slightly.

"mmm... Yes I am. Welcome to the white palace [member="Tiro Vanek"]. Tell me, are you here to settle a debt? Or perhaps you are in need of something? I strive to keep this in my surroundings pleased." Sempra leaned back and continued to draw upon his pipe while trying to estimate the new arrival for what he was.

Tiro shook his head lightly in response. "A debt? No. I'm a Bounty Hunter and I seek to do business with you."

Tiro scanned the room as he spoke behind his modulator. The place was calmer then what he's used to. It's almost unnerving for the Hunter.

"I know Hutts tend to have their enemies, and I am willing to lend my services to tear down those who you look down upon." Tiro pauses for a moment. "For a price, of course."

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

The hutt chuckled.

"Then you shall feel at home here [member="Tiro Vanek"]. For the cartel has uses of such ones as yourself." the hutt nodded and sent for a slave to make him feel at home in the palace for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom