Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting the Minds

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii

Mig looked out from the Artemis's bridge section, seeing the Cabur and Cuyan sitting in the mobile shipyard's spar. He way waiting to show Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus the surprise for the two ships his coders had been working on. AI. He knew that the Solus Alor had her own AI, Ca, so it wouldn't be a new concept for her, but he still wanted to make sure she could meet the AI that had been coded for the large ships to be sure that she was happy with them. So Mig sat, looking at a holoprojector that was ready to show, but he honestly didn't know how the new AI would choose to the show themselves. It wasn't really something he controlled.

It was a short time before he heard someone coming up, and quickly got ready to show these new AI. He just didn't know how Cynthia would take this idea in the end. Hand over part of the ships controls to the ship itself in essence. He'd just have to see.

pZZ1QhF.png

The doors hissed open to the bridge and standing at the far side was Mig looking out the window to the two main ships in the Solus fleet. She would walk forward closing the gap as she took her buy'ce off following beside her was a small hovering holoprojector. "Su cuy'gar Mig, Once again thank you, far as ship wrights go you will always be top of my list." by the time she had stopped talking the woman was stood besides Mig. She saw them on the way in, the flagship had an updated paintjob flying the Solus symbol. It was nice to see. "I hear you have put something new on my ships. but no say as to what." Cynthia said looking to Mig.

"Call me intrigued." The holo projector would flicker to life casting the projection of Ca. "Su cuy'gar. Might I say I love the design of your mobile dock." The AI said with a bubbly voice. It would make Cynthia smile watching her AI's inquisitive nature although she was more fascinated by the AI's knowledge of art. When aboard the cruiser Ca has access to the holonet and there are many things she could search for but art is what the AI chose. Cynthia remembered Ca once said that art can tell much about people. Not that Cynthia understood. "So your lead Mig."

Mig Gred Mig Gred

bJYbnIs.png

"Su cuy'gar. It's an honor to assist, especially your clan." Mig smiled under his helmet, looking back to the large ships. One of the composite beam emitters was being brought in for finalized fitting, and the Cuyan was having a shield test. He then turned when his fellow Alor mentioned that she'd heard he had a surprise, with both her and her AI Ca seeming to be interested in what he might have in mind. Mig nodded to Ca, giving her a "Su cuy'gar" before looking at the holoprojector that was already in the room.

"Thank you for saying that, Ca. We've done our best with her. I'm not sure if either of you have met the AI that assist in running our larger ships and the Prudii'yaim, but...." Mig tapped a button on the holoprojector, sending a ping out to the stations main computers. Soon two figures would form, and the three there would finally see the form the new pair of AI would decide to take. Each had already been told the ships they'd most likely be placed in, and Mig was curious how Cynthia would react to this, along with Ca.

"I'd like to introduce you to Cabur and Cuyan. I think the names make it a bit self-explanatory, but they're AI for the ships."

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

47y8gzA.png

SsQJ1Id.png

Ca would look to Mig as he spoke "Well I think you have done a great job." She said as Mig tapped a button. The holoprojector would flicker alive then suddenly two figures appeared. One with a cheery look and the other who seemed to show little in expression. Cynthia would look at the two AI who looked identical. She herself had not many true AI besides from Ca, and she was a special case. They both inhabited the same body and shared the same memories. "Impressive. These two I assume are made very differently from Ca?" She asked mig quickly "Its a pleasure to meet you both. I am Alor Cynthia Solus of house Solus." She said formally. "WOW! Su cuy'gar Cabur and Cuyan I am CA." Ca was less formal as her excitement reached its piqué. Even if they had the same memories Ca was a different personality to Cynthia. Something that made her feel less lonely on those long journeys.

"So I hope you are both excited to be part of a crew." Cynthia said with a happy tone in her voice. She was unsure how to approach them and making a connection was important. Cynthia was never the best with connecting with new people, not straight away. It took a few conversations normally. "So I would like to ask you both a question. I have not met many AI and neither has Ca here, first and foremost since you will be serving on my vessels I would like to ask if you have any worries or concerns?"
Mig Gred Mig Gred

Mig smiled a bit as the AI flickered in, and nodded at Cynthia's question. He looked at the two AI, smiling a bit.

"Probably. Like Ca and the others CST AI, they're independent. Part of why not everyone likes our droids." He chuckled a little before speaking again. "They can think for themselves and act on their own thought. Unlike Ca though, Cuyan and Cabur are bound to computers. They have a core unit, though they can abandon if needed. Oh, and don't be surprised if they talk about brothers and sisters." Soon, as the Alor and Ca would great, would give a big smile, waving at them and speaking a bit loudly, seeming full of energy.

"Su cuy'gar, Alor, Ca! I'm Cabur, and she's Cuyan. Ready to get to meet the rest of the crew too."

"Hello. It's nice to meet you. I hope the rest of the crew will like us." Cuyan's calm demeaner extended to her voice, in contrast to her sister. Mig meanwhile smiled, chuckling a bit at the different reactions.

"The other's took to calling them twins, since they decided to look identical, and were coded at the same time." As Cynthia asked about possible concerns, both started to think. Cuyan was the first to air a question, seeming to be remembering something.

"How would the others react to us? I know our siblings mentioned there were some worries when they were first introduced." Cabur meanwhile seemed to have a more simple question, still seeming excited to meet Cynthia and Ca.

"What exactly does Ca do? She seems cool."

Cynthia Solus Cynthia Solus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom