Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting the Future

qEnbhOx.jpg
CORUSCANT | JEDI TEMPLE
TAGS: Callista Tal'Vera
YaMJjjt.png

Between more focus on Kyell Laysel to help him get stronger, as well as her new duties as a Jedi Master, Yenna's time for research and learning had lessened dramatically in favour of of helping other younglings and padawans. Not that the little green Jedi was complaining one bit, she had a lot of years ahead of her which made her the perfect candidate to help train the new generation of Jedi. She already had the proud honour of seeing her previous padawan reach his Knighthood despite all the odds against him. She was going to do the same for Kyell... and with her request to take on a few more padawans, she was hoping to do the same for them as well.

The war was making it incredibly difficult to teach the new generation the fundamentals of what it meant to be a Jedi. They were expected to be warriors and soldiers now, not peacekeepers and healers. She hoped to remedy that, while also not putting them at risk when they were called to fight the forces of Darkness. It was a hard balance to reach, Kyell was an unfortunate example of that, but lately she felt that she had reached that balance.

The prospect of teaching the basics once again certainly helped to remind her of what she learned over forty years ago.

Now it was time for that. A fresh new learner to help guide along the narrow path of a Jedi. And what better way to meet her than over a new smoothie test! The little green Jedi was hard at work in the temple's kitchen, several different fruits and additives swirling around her with the use of the Force as she hopped around the counter and experimented with a variety of combinations. Higly unorthodox to say the least, but who didn't like a good smoothie? Luckily she made sure to keep the 'secret ingredients' out for now.

Last edited:

Callista Tal'Vera

C
A kitchen...?

Hardly the place she expected any sort of Jedi training to take place. She had figured it was mostly for service droids and civilians who worked at the Temple. She gently pushed past a few service droids, ears twitching as the different scents and fragrances began to hit her. She closed her eyes and inhaled in the sweet air. Crimson eyes fluttered open as she began to follow the scents through the kitchen, leading up to the small green creature who was hard at work making a smoothie.

Callista watched for a moment, not wanting to disrupt at first, but then clearing her throat and introducing herself.

<Master, I am Padawan Callista Tal'Vera, I was told you wanted to see me...?> The message would be conveyed through the Force, as Callista didn't speak. Something that would be for another time, but for now, she would offer a bow at the waist out of respect for the Master before her.

Yenna Yenna

Yenna felt the girl's presence draw closer, though what took her by surprise was the voice in her head. Another mute padawan, perhaps? Certainly not a problem for the little green Jedi as she turned and gave a bow with a bright grin. "Yes! Thirsty, are you? With some smoothie recipes, I have been playing. Taste them, would you like to, perhaps?" She asked as she hopped from one end of the counter to the other, standing in front of the girl.

With a limp in her step, she moved a little closer and pulled a few glasses over to Callista with the Force, gently setting them down in front of her. "Oh, my manners, please pardon. Master Yenna, I am." She offered as she took a step back. "A master, I was informed, you needed. To meet you, I wanted in person." She explained as she studied the girl.

"In the temple, I have not seen you. To the Order, how new are you?" She asked as she picked up a nearby glass and sipped at it.

Callista Tal'Vera

Callista Tal'Vera

C
Callista blinked a few times, glancing over the material splayed out before her. She picked up a berry from some world she couldn't pronounce, and then a piece of citrus fruit from another place. She placed both fruits back where she got them, turning to the Master Jedi before her and nodding. <I suppose, I haven't a clue what any of this is.> She brought a hand up to her braid nervously, touching the tendrils of raven black hair that was bound together tightly. An uneasy shift in the Force would emanate from her, one of uncertainty and doubt.

She watched the Master hobble away, hesitating for a moment before pressing forward to follow suit. She looked at Yenna and nodded before bowing softly at her waist. <Master Yenna, it's a pleasure to meet you.> She paused as she returned upright. <My name is Callista Tal'Vera...> She graciously accepted the hand and shook it, releasing it slowly. <Yes. After everything that has happened, it's just alot to take in and I'm still kind of reeling from what happened.>

The mood would shift again, from uneasy to sadness masked by anger.

Callista merely nodded in response, trying to suppress her emotions.

Yenna Yenna

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom