Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting on Dromund Kaas

Definitely Not A Cinnamon Roll
Darth Faef had grown up immersed in Darkness. She had lived in this planet as long as she could remember.
Yet she'd never truly believed what she'd been taught.
She had heard of the various Sith groups and their beliefs, and she found all groups had something that appealed to her.
Now, the Acolyte went through her forms on an isolated training area, swinging her lightsaber with deadly skill.
The Togruta growled as she saw what appeared to be a clone of her. "Go away."
"Who are you?" The blue-eyed lookalike asked.
"I said go away!" She swung her lightsaber at the girl only she could see and hear, who disappeared as suddenly as she'd appeared, and nearly hit Devlin Dara Devlin Dara in the face.

Devlin walked through the training grounds contemplating yet another problem in his mind. The question regarded the acceptable rate of loss threshold to achieve victory in a space confrontation involving being outnumbered three to two. The problem lied in the fact that in their studies tacticians would avoid Pyrrhic victories. It was deemed better to win absolutely or retreat than to win at too high of a cost. He could not help but think this was the wrong way to approach it given the threshold. It came down to the overall size of the fleet each force had. If the TSE had a larger fleet than the opposition than a Pyrrhic victory should be attempted rather than a retreat from being outnumbered. As he focused on the problem he watched the HoloNet on his heads up display. He felt a pull from the force, a gut feeling in as a shiver ran up his spine. The HoloNet vanished and he saw a lightsaber heading directly for his face. He fell backwards onto his ass sweat pouring from his face wondering if he was suffering from a heart attack.

He decided to lay there as he caught his breath hoping his heart rate would lower. He lifted his head to make sure there was not a follow up attack coming then lowered his head back to resting on the ground giving a sigh of relief. He wore a light armor suit that seemed to cover most of if not all of his features, the armor embellishing his physical features to make him look more muscular and taller. A clear symbol of The Sith Empire on his left shoulder. He really needed to find the time to finish his lightsaber but the custom function he was trying to perfect was being problematic.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to get in the way of your training,” he spoke trying to rationalize the situation, his voice coming out of the helmet with slight modification. One could easily look at him and be at a loss of what race he was considering all of the armor. ‘Why did I apologize? She almost hit me. Would a Sith apologize? Probably not. I screwed up again,’ he thought with a sigh as he sat upright into a sitting position.

Darth Faef Darth Faef

Definitely Not A Cinnamon Roll
"You're lucky I wasn't aiming for you," Faef muttered, hauling him to his feet. She was under six feet tall, including her montrals, but the fire in her yellow eyes made her look all the more fierce and intimidating even as she clipped her lightsaber to her belt.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom