Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meeting on a Ruined Planet (Romeo Sin)

Mrrew had gotten word from a budding clothing company that it was interested in a supply contract with the Guild. Of course, Mrrew was all too happy to comply, and was soon setting his ship's coordinates for their planet of choice. An odd planet, the Togorian thought as he watched it getting closer through his freighter's viewports. It looked.. damaged, somehow. The red glow it's dwarf sun cast combined with it's ominous ring didn't help it's looks. Scans of the planet said most of it was ruined, wasteland, acid pools or frozen landscapes. However, there was one continent that was relitively safe. He assumed that's where he was landing.

The ship, piloted by Mrrew's astrodroid, pierced the atmosphere smoothly, making it's way to the coordinates provided by one [member="Romeo Sin"]. Hopefully he'd be wlaking away from this meeting with another contract secured for the Guild.

[member="Mrrew"]

With not much to do but wait for the great Mrrew of the Beast Hunters to arrive, Romeo awaited outside the Shadow Keep. Here he would be found in the small garden on it's right, Delvas plants could be seen growing all over, snatching insects out of the air, or waiting for one to land in one of the holes of their 'mouths'. On the left side was a landing pad, the same one given to Mrrew as a place to put down his ship. With high hopes for a great meeting, Romeo sat at the table with some caf, sipping it slowly.

Without much wait, Mrrew's ship landed softly on the landing pad- it's ramp opening a moment later. Shorlty afterwards the eight foot one CEO of the Beast Hunter's Guild strode down the ramp, glancing around the castle. Interesting place... carniorous plants, large ominous keep on a dying planet. The kind of thing that screamed 'Sith Lord'. As far as he knew, [member="Romeo Sin"] wasn't a Sith but you never know. Not that it mattered- some of his best customers and empolyees were Sith. His purpose here, anyway, was to make a contract, not wild assumptions. The Togorian gave a smile, showing massive fangs, and walked over to his soon-to-be buisness partner. "A pleasure to meet you."

[member="Mrrew"]

Romeo watched the ship land, and smiled as the CEO of the guild stepped out, and made his way to Romeo. "The pleasure is all mine. PLease, take a seat." he motioned to the bench in front of him. "We have some business discuss, but before hand, would you like something to eat?" He again offered his soon to be partner. They had pretty much any common foods found in the galaxy here on the planet.

The Togorian nodded, and took a seat on the large bench. That was a luxury; being able to sit when meeting in someone else's meeting place of choice... the majority of chairs were five times too small for him. The Togorian shook his head at the offer of food, before speaking. "What buisness do you have in mind?" It was always easiest to skip the pleasentries. They tended to get in the way.

[member="Mrrew"]

Romeo chuckled, "Straight to business...well sir, I plan on beginning a clothing company, and I wish to be associated with the guild. I will need hides of some sort of protective property." he crossed his legs. "I will give the guild half of whatever is sold made by the hides you bring me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom