Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting of the Minds

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

It wasn't often another jedi came to her looking for a business opportunity. And she definitely didn't expect Braze Braze of all people to be the one to do it. Si Tech's headquarters, a smaller skyscraper in the large metropolis of Coruscant, bristled with activity. Cathar and other alien species worked pretty nonstop to make sure the weapons of war that the GADF needed were build and maintained. Jonyna's office, a quaint little room in the back of the main building, sat. Braze had contacted her about...something. Meeting with her about Si Tech, supposedly.

Why? She had no idea. But if a jedi needed something, she was here to help.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png
Braze arrived at Si Tech's headquarters with a confident stride. By his side was a figure who seemed somewhat out of place amidst the hustle and bustle of the skyscraper—a well-dressed lawyer, his attire screaming high-end legal counsel. The lawyer's presence alone was enough to turn heads, his sharp suit and briefcase a stark contrast to the more utilitarian dress of those around them.

As they navigated through the corridors of Si Tech, Braze's mind was focused on the task at hand. He had spent countless hours pondering the legacy of Solarix, the company his father had built from the ground up. While he respected and cherished what Solarix represented, Braze felt a compelling drive to carve out his own path in the galaxy. The idea of a child company, one that could stand on its own while complementing Solarix's achievements, had taken root in his mind.

The partnership Braze envisioned with Si Tech was bold and forward-thinking. He aimed to leverage Si Tech's prowess in weapons manufacturing to produce military-grade ships equipped with cutting-edge technology, capable of enduring the harshness of space warfare. Yet, Braze's ambition didn't stop at combat readiness. He also planned to introduce civilian evacuation ships, transport vessels, bombers, carriers, and relief aid ships into their lineup.

Upon reaching Jonyna's office, Braze took a moment to compose himself. The lawyer beside him, ever the professional, offered a brief nod, ready to assist in negotiations. Braze's hand hovered over the door for a moment before he knocked, ready to discuss his proposal.

wb1.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
alexboarder.png

Braze entered the room with a bright, engaging smile, his legal advisor in tow. "Hello, hello~," he greeted cheerfully, exuding an air of enthusiasm. "I hope you're having a great day. So, here's the thing: I'm looking to dive into the shipbuilding business. I'm talking about crafting big, reliable ships—vessels that will serve the Galactic Alliance well. And I'm committed to making them both cost-effective and equipped with the latest, most advanced technologies. Sounds great doesn't it? That's why I want to partner with Si-Tech."

AllianceDiscordIcon2.png

Jonyna couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Her owning Si Tech was a happenstance to begin with. But she was an adult, at the least. Braze was...

"How old are you?" The tone was more genuinely curious, than any sense of suspicious. "I mean, I'm willing to provide if you want to get on top of the game like that. But it's gonna have to be on my terms," She looked to the lawyer, sizing him up. "Si Tech doesn't do open deals. We take contracts from the GADF to make weapons for them, and them specifically. We're not an arms dealer, we're a support company. Supporting the good guys. Understood? I don't do this to make money. I do it help people. And sometimes, to help people, you need to hand the good guys the bigger gun. But I don't hand guns to just anyone, and I won't be selling my tech to you if you are gonna be."

Tag: Braze Braze

dgxmq14-4d2aaa93-542a-4548-a4d5-8abe8fb38b16.png

TAGS:
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si
dgxmmvv-a37f840b-d383-4727-8658-db139c0bb7ca.png
"That makes sense. I wouldn't want it any other way, honestly. My focus is on projects that genuinely help people... I believe there's a more sincere approach to solving the galaxy's problems, don't you think?" Braze responded, his tone reflecting a genuine interest in aligning with Jonyna's principles. "I'm all for supporting the good guys and making a real difference, not just profiting from conflicts."

Um9wLtZ.png

Jonyna smiled at that, her posture loosening up. "Alright then. We'll set you up with my designer. Lemme just..." She stared at her desk for a moment, carefully lifting a finger and poking a small button with a satisfied grin. "There!"

TAGS: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Braze raised an eyebrow, a mixture of amusement and curiosity dancing in his eyes. "Do you actually have a summoning button?" he asked, his tone laced with a playful skepticism. "What happens if they're on a break, or, you know, out grabbing a coffee or something?" He tilted his head slightly, intrigued by the logistics of such a system. "Does it pause their break, or is there like a backup summoning protocol for coffee breaks?"

Um9wLtZ.png

"What? No, it just pings her pager."

A few moments later, a girl, couldn't be older than Braze himself, walked in. Cathar-Denik in nature, the auburn haired girl wearing only a lab coat over a pair of sweat pants and a baggy tee that looked to be days old at this point. She looked slightly peeved to be called, walking right past the lawyer and Braze without paying them any mind, right up to Jonyna's desk.

"Excuse me, Miss Si, but I was busy designing your next big product. Do you know how hard it is to get into the zone?"

"When you haven't slept in...how long?"

"That's a non-issue."

"Rara, when was the last time you ate?"

A grumbling sound filled the air.

"...yesterday..."

Jonyna rolled her eyes, peaking to the side past Rara to Braze. "Do you mind talking over lunch? We've got a cafeteria just down the hall."

TAGS: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Braze watched with a mix of amusement and curiosity as the dynamics unfolded in the room. "How about it down for a bite?" Braze asked momentarily diverting the focus from the underlying seriousness of their visit to Si Tech. Everett, momentarily taken aback by the sudden shift towards a more casual topic, quickly regained his composure. " I do enjoy a good meal," he replied, his tone laced with a hint of gratitude for the lighter moment amidst the business at hand. "It's one of the simpler pleasures in life, wouldn't you agree?" Braze's smirk widened into a more genuine smile, appreciating Everett's willingness to engage in the momentary diversion. "Absolutely. But speaking of pleasures, I've been really impressed with what I've heard about the young talents behind Si Tech's latest projects. It's quite something, isn't it?" Everett's expression softened.

"It truly is. The innovation coming from this company is remarkable. However, it does raise some concerns for me, especially regarding the pressures and responsibilities placed on such young shoulders. The tech industry can be unforgiving, and I wonder about the support systems in place for these young designers."
Braze nodded thoughtfully he himself in some vague similar place but there was far less stress on his part as his father had ensured a good stagy to let the business mostly run it's self. The poor Lawyer Braze hired was perhaps not expecting this kind of role in advisor.

Maker of Stuff and Things.
Factory Judge

Rara didn't seem to pay the two any mind as they went to the cafeteria, Jonyna looking to Braze with an impressed look. The boy was at least decently intelligent, the teen genius figured. Could he keep up with her? That was to be seen. She went up to the small buffet, grabbing and assembling a burger that she idly shoved in her face.

"Rara, what did I tell you about-"

"Mrrhmmph."

Jonyna let out a groan. "Sorry about her. She's genuinely the smartest person on Cathar, but she's a bit of a slob."

Rara took a moment to swallow, before frowning. "Am not. I build the best stuff in the GA, I deserve to be a bit sloppy." She looked over to Braze Braze , sitting down at the table and taking another bite. "So, show me what you got. You wanna make ships, yeah? Show me some designs."

Baze looked to Everett, his anticipation evident as Everett produced a small binder from his briefcase. Handing it over, Everett explained its specifications and concept with quick markups to how each idea was organized. Baze took it eagerly, feeling its weight and examining its sleek designs. He then offered it over to Rara.

Factory Judge

The teenager took a sloppy bite of her burger, before looking over the designs.

"Good stuff here. You're gonna have to replace that engine though. It's prone to exploding if you put too much power into it, gonna recommend a custom design." The designs were decent enough. A lot of it was standard fair, even if she did not like the idea of working on starfighters again. the Thunderstorm was terrifying enough. She paused, looking to Braze was the eye of someone who knew what they were talking about. "...you drew these up, or you got someone behind the camera too?"

Braze enthusiastically described his project, blending art with function. "I combined sleek paper plane designs with Origami folds, creating paper puppet prototypes to test their flight," he said. "After perfecting my designs, I presented them to the mechanics team, eager to see their reaction."

Factory Judge

Rara blinked.

Then she blinked again.

This kid was insane.

And then she grinned. The type of grin that made Jonyna worry.

She offered a hand, and a smile. "I think this is the start of a beautiful partnership."

Rara Gowisi Rara Gowisi Braze sat forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement as he introduced his latest idea. "I think maybe the med vac vessel. I've dubbed my prototype designs 'Nova Mercy'," he offered, a hint of pride in his voice.

Leaning in, he began to elaborate on his vision for the Nova Mercy. "Alright, let's break it down. Our med vac vessel needs to be top-notch. Picture this: state-of-the-art medical facilities, ready to handle any emergency that comes our way. We're talking triage areas, intensive care units, surgical theaters – everything. We need to be prepared for anything. Now, when it comes to patient accommodations, we need flexibility. Modular patient compartments that can adapt to different medical needs. And of course, the evacuation capabilities are key. Spacious cargo holds for transporting patients and dedicated transport vehicles like shuttles and ambulances. We need to get in and out of disaster zones fast."

Braze paused for a moment, then continued with unwavering determination. "Life support systems are non-negotiable. Bacta tanks, and medical droids – we need to keep our patients stable and comfortable during transit. Defenses are important too. Shields, armor plating, defensive weaponry – we can't ignore the dangers out there."

"And lastly, the crew. We need a skilled and experienced medical team – doctors, nurses, paramedics. They're the backbone of our operation and they will need quarters aboard."

Factory Judge

"I can do that." Rara said casually. "Could probably talk with Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el about it. He's the guy in charge of that kinda stuff for the NJO, yeah?"

Jonyna let out a cough.

"...what?"

"Jasper is Braze's master."

"Huh. That makes that easy. You think you could get him on the horn? I'm sure he's more knowledgeable about that kinda thing than I am."

Braze frowned at that, his thoughts muddled with concern. "I mean, I guess I could, but I hadn't really wanted to put this project in his lap. Master Jasper Kai'el already has a lot going on, and I wouldn't want to distract him from his duties on the Jedi Council or his mercy missions. This is a personal project of my own that I would like to pursue and commission. I'm not here on a sanctioned request for the New Jedi Order."

As a padawan under Master Jasper Kai'el's guidance, Braze understood the importance of not burdening his mentor with additional responsibilities, especially given the demanding nature of Jasper's commitments to the Jedi Council and humanitarian missions. Braze's desire to partner with an engineer for building a medical ship stemmed from his own initiative, separate from the formal duties of the New Jedi Order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom