Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting of the Minds

In Umbris Potestas Est
Sirey Nastesia Sirey Nastesia

Kinoss

Onrai was patiently waiting for more information about the recent events that had evidently taken place within the Maw. A catastrophic collapse of the leadership had evidently left their territorial holdings functionally nonexistent. This meant her position on Kinoss - and everything she had built over the course of the last few years - was at risk. Plans were already being made to move to one of several other locations, and were a move to be forced, the rift from here to the world in Otherspace would be sealed, hopefully beyond the ability of anyone to successfully open. Already other methods of transportation to the planet from other systems were being established.

Still, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something else to consider.

The whole world is a beautiful creation, one looks back and forth, from stars and nebular clusters, to the tiniest quarks, atoms, and fragrant objects of the macrocosm, all being and nothingness is imbued with a special mystery that transcends all time chains, all logical sequences and all metaphysical and scientific conceptions of the universe, severing the link of epochs and leaving behind vast rifts from which the primordial sea of the abyss, the mother of all beginnings and all endings, the eternity that languishes so powerfully in one of those divine creatures who was born of the void itself to live as long as eternity itself gave him, and his name was, Logos of the Void, flows out into our tiny world. Just kidding! Thought that was my name, nope! They don't call me that, to be fair I was called that by mortals hundreds of millions of years ago, as in their eyes anything that has a mind and is able to change its body and live long enough immediately takes on the characteristics of something extragalactic, incomprehensible and a little frightening, but I never had any such problems! Most of my active life (there were times when I just slept or transformed into water or hydrogen atoms and travelled from star to star, for fun) I spent in different societies among different races, nations and ethnicities, I liked it very much! I even enjoyed it so much that being not a supporter of promoting the image of an almighty evil person, I went through the whole process of inculturation, and replacing my incomprehensible body with a more hominid-like one, I started to do different interesting things, lately I have become interested in cosmology and different theories of development and origins of a galaxy and a universe, not that my heart (if it even exists) immediately jumped out of my chest and I ran after that funny lad (metaphor for running heart), no! it's just that I genuinely enjoyed looking at the world through the eyes of those whose fate was rather short-lived, like some flies or butterflies or some other critter or insect. All these thoughts were very useful, but in the absence of a name it is not clear what kind of creature he is and why he decided to go to Kinoss and not to any other planet. The name of our hero is Sirey Nastasia, diminutive Siri or whatever you prefer. He's a short, lanky fellow with bluish-green eyes, grayish-silverish, floor-length hair, an ever curious face, and listed as an Ancient Force Entity , though he doesn't particularly hold such a lofty title, as he considers his personality a product of some sort of historical and social process rather than a 'fantastic' transformation or birth. He is also aware of the mysteries of the Onrai goddess, but as he has recently discovered that there is a mysterious cult following her, so because he got tired of being bombarded with stupid questions (though they say stupid questions are always better than no questions at all) and decided to seek out Onrai and meet her firsthand to find out how other strange creatures live! Hating to rely on his incomprehensible powers and abilities, Sirey lost a couple of weeks simply hopping from one course of public space transport to another and in the end admitting his personal lack of faith in such a mode of transportation so soon he calmly left the atmosphere of one of the planets and in a flash transformed into a tiny quark he found something that resembled the aura of already mentioned Onrai and as he approached astronomical body closeer, Sirey quickly changed his body to his usual self and landed on the planet Kinoss, spotting the shadowy woman, quietly heading them and bowed, asking "Is your name Onrai? ". Sirey was not at all afraid of other force entities; in his usual friendly tone, he calmly sat down opposite to her, hands in his pockets, and turned a penetrating gaze in all directions, waiting for reply.

5b184d724b9f8458c51e79020ec0f194.jpg

Onrai Onrai

In Umbris Potestas Est
“Yes. Yes it is.”

Onrai found this being to be particularly enigmatic, hard to wrap her head around. The purposes of the being’s arrival here or its motivations were unclear - perhaps this was another wayward Celestial. Certainly there was no resemblance to one like Runi Kuryida Runi Kuryida , and there were no explicit signs of malignancy or once-malignancy as there had been with Kurineth Cull Kurineth Cull . Onrai would have to determine the peculiarities of this.

“Why have you come to this place to inquire of me?”

Sirey Nastesia Sirey Nastesia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom