Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Meeting in the Middle

It seemed like taking a Padawan was something she should've protested more strongly against and she would've done had she known that she was going to get a Padawan who presented a difficulty, such as Fillion, but now it was too late and she would have to commit to helping achieve Knighthood against her better judgement which made her believe he didn't belong here, at least not yet. She was, however, willing to work with him to help him change as she was sympathetic towards his situation and now she had promised not to abandon him like his previous masters so she had no choice but to try and make the situation more bearable.

"I meant the shortcomings that you think there are with the Jedi Order since you don't seem to fond of it." She clarified. "I told you I'm not going to mind trick you. You're going to need to learn to trust me." She told him before standing up. "We should get back to the temple." She told him before leading the way, talking as they walked. "You need to get a lightsaber, whether you want one or not. That's the way things are and you will follow them." Zemira told him, commanding an air of authority. If things were to continue as they were, Fillion's behaviour might make her look like a bad master or worse, get him kicked out of the Order so she knew she needed to be stern with him if he were to learn.

Fillion Orville

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom