Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet your New Faction Admins!

So hi, I am one of your two new FA's I am the girlfriend of Alva, and have joined up with 5 chars to get us going, so I can make you things... smuggle things, fleet and do hacking related things. So please let me know if you need anything, I run a company and other things I have made this a closed faction, and removed all the sith chars that shouldn't of been members of the faction. I also hope our other new admin will come and introduce himself. So if there is anything you think that needs done or if you have any ideas or want something done let me know!

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
*waves* Hello! I make art *leaves*

I'm the one who will be reorganizing the forums and keeping them up to date. Depending on which way the faction decides to go in the way of starting location I will either keep this profile as Kyriss or change it to Ronin Fel (an old character of mine). I used to be a factory judge for ships and I love making tech so most likely I'll be doing a lot of that around here :D

Rick Galurom

R
[member="Aurna Vern"] [member="Queen Kyriss"]

Does Alva still have leadership IC wise ?

[member="Aurna Vern"]
[member="Corvinus Palpatine"]

Welcome and it will great to see this faction have a clear leadership!

Good job on the advert by the way!

Also, I would request to have the Storm corp thread moved to the Imperial Military sub forum.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
[member="Weiss"]

Glad you liked it! :D

[member="Javos Infored"]

Fat chance! I'm a one man act.​
GIF+GLEE+MTN+MIC+lilybop.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom