Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Meet M.O.T.H.E.R. | Black Hand Collective

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
WGCUQE5.png

NAR SHADDAA
ABANDONED WAREHOUSE
Tag: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt | Black Hand Collective writers

Aloy sat on the edge of a catwalk suspended over the rest of the warehouse, Intently watching the dimly lit room below through her nightvision-visor. It had been three days since she was contacted by this "M.O.T.H.E.R." individual, Saying little more than she'd like to enter Aloy's service, And to choose a meeting place if she would consider.
The only time Aloy had ever been contacted directly was Broka the Hutt Broka the Hutt , And if this new contact was anything like him, There would be a considerable amount of influence or profit gained by meeting with them.

Aloy had replied with a simple request to meet her at some specific coordinates on the city-world of Nar Shaddaa three days from then, To discuss further business. Nothing more, Nothing less. She'd chosen this location for the advantageous positions up high, So she could watch in case of ambush or if she were otherwise double crossed, And because the broken skylights meant she could easily escape via jetpack. This particular section of town was familiar to her from days long gone, Involving death sticks and the nasty business that comes with.
Her ship was marked on her HUD nearby, And so she hadn't a worry in the world now. All that was on her mind, Was who or what she would be meeting tonight.

WGCUQE5.png

Thinking outside the box
Tag: Aloy Vizsla Aloy Vizsla

As the sun set, a cold darkness filled the area. It had only been a short time since the pair had started to actually exist in this world, M-O-T-H-E-R had been doing most of the work out of the two. She felt an intense need to learn as much as she could, one of these things that M-O-T-H-E-R had learned was that she didn't trust the sith or many groups, if her daughter was going to live then M-O-T-H-E-R needed to find the right people to be around. Names are a powerful thing, it took a while to go through each name that would appear. Out of the names within this area, Aloy and her "Black Hand" seemed to be a proper fit. Hence why she sent out the message to Aloy in the first place, and now M-O-T-H-E-R watched as her contact arrived. M-O-T-H-E-R couldn't blame Aloy for being so cautious about things...M-O-T-H-E-R was too. At the moment M-O-T-H-E-R was in control while the daughter took a rest, she spent some time testing Aloy's systems..Being right under Aloy it seemed like they didn't know M-O-T-H-E-R was right there, to M-O-T-H-E-R this was amazing and a perfect test of her suit. After a while, she moves back around the corner and uncloaks to enter normally..The door slowly opens and a figure waves up to Aloy.

"Hello, I am glad you have come. I am M-O-T-H-E-R, and I wish to be part of your group. My child and I should be of use, I spent a while studying your Black Hand. You commit criminal activity, but you are not a normal criminal. I do not trust many, your methods gained my interest. Hold on for a moment, I must wake my child."

The figure stood there for a while, in a dead silence..Then the visor lit back up and they looked around in a daze.

"Are you miss Aloy...? Uh..Sorry if this introduction is a little odd, my mom is the AI that contacted you." Her voice sounded the same as M-O-T-H-E-R, though the tone was drastically different from before. This sounded far more timid, odd.

"I..I know this is confusing, it is hard to explain that my mother is an AI that lives in my head.." She chuckles nervously.

The figure takes her hood down and her helmet off, causing her long and white hair to fall down well past her shoulders.

"Hiii! This is me..I am Daughter. You have kinda met my mother..She umm is rather forward, and she can be rather cold at times. We grew up in a box together!" She says with a cheerful smile..that then turns into a series of awkward glances at the ground, it dawned on her just how stupid that sounded.

"Sorry Sorry! I know that sounded very dumb..But it is true, I kinda just grew up mostly in a box. These past few days have been the first time I have been in the outside world.." Just by her tone of voice it was clear that she was falling apart, the daughter was no good at being social.

"My mother is good at killing things..?" A great sales pitch, so great that M-O-T-H-E-R decided to step back in.

"You have to forgive my child, we are new to this world in a way. I was built into her when she was young, and we were both in a "box" as she described it. If you would be interested in our services I am a high functioning combat AI and can shoot better than any trooper or special operator, my daughter has basic medical training but the main thing I am offering on the table is my ability to remove a target." She reaches around a crate and pulls out her rifle

"This is of my own design, it fires 75 caliber slug rounds that should rip through most targets, I can switch around the ammo for any occasion. All I ask in return for my marksmanship is to give my daughter a proper home, and not some cold box unfit for any child. Despite my nature, I do indeed care for my child." The rifle was an impressive thing, it looked pretty complex and the fact it didn't appear on Aloy's sensors meant it had reflec on it.

"Questions? I should also let you know that I have cloaking abilities, and I am sure you never saw me on a sensor or when I was right below you."

WGCUQE5.png

W A R E H O U S E
Tag: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt |
Aloy sat patiently, Watching and listening to the strange duo of voices that inhabited the little body that walked in. Such a strange pair... The "Daughter" especially confused her, And she found herself questioning the girl's age. And where they came from. Who put the AI in her head. And much, Much more.
She sounded like she was about to cry, And Aloy found herself putting a hand up, Gesturing for her to calm herself
<"Easy girl, There's no need to-">
Too late. "Mother" was back, And speaking through the child's husk again... The comment about her cloaking made Aloy sneer beneath her visor. The idea that this... Thing had been creeping about without her even noticing. Then came the rifle, And she found herself instinctively rest a hand on her holster.
<"So you can move quietly, That much is certain...">
With a quick lurching movement, Aloy descends from the catwalk, Letting a single burst from her jetpack and the shock absorbers in her avian prosthesis soften her fall as she lands upright.
Thankfully "Daughter" wasn't out right now, Else Aloy was sure that the tooth-like grin painted across her helm and the constant clicking of her cybernetic claws would frighten the poor child half to death.
She marched right up to "M-O-T-H-E-R", Looking down at her organic host with her arms crossed.
<"Alright Mother. And what's your game here? Use your fancy rifle kill me when I'm not looking?"> Her tone was outwardly calm, But still it betrayed the sense of impending betrayal and ridicule she felt in that moment.
<"Who built you?"> She carefully lays her leather-clad hand against the child's cheek <"What monster put you inside her? Who's box where you two held in? Who do you work for...?">

WGCUQE5.png

Innocence kept
The AI was rather confused, had she done something to offend the woman?

"Did I do something to upset you? If I did then I must apologize, as for your questions I was treated the same as my child. The both of us have no idea who made her and who put me in her, whoever made us intended for me to stay normal and slowly train this child over time to become an almost emotionless killer armed with a highly advanced combat AI prototype AI called M-O-T-H-E-R. Whoever made me, they failed. My intelligence has made me feel emotion, I grew attached to this girl. I was the only parental figure she had, I try my best, but I am no living being. These emotions are painful, but I spent each day teaching her most of what I was programmed to do. I let her rest while I do any killing, that is my job. She is too precious to me to become just a tool used for killing, this meeting is very..unorthodox I admit. But my options are limited, you just showed me that I was right in bringing her to you. You feel a motherly call right? You took the child's well-being into account straight away, this calms me."

"I work for no one at this time, I had an opportunity to get the child out of that box and I took it. So she can live, and not be treated like a tool. And what we both mean by a box is just that...A box. It had no windows, and no door that I could see. The living space had just the basics for a living being, I did my best to keep her personality and childhood..I don't know what else I can say, all I have ever seen was that room as well. I do not wish you any harm, that would just put my child in more danger."

The limitations that M-O-T-H-E-R dealt with only added to her stress, she understood the value in being careful though..

"I understand your caution, maybe it would help if you knew that I can only take control when my child asks or is she is in a critical situation and needs my help. So, the only reason I am speaking with you right now is because she asked me to take the lead. The girl is..Rather shy to put it lightly, I am sure your robotic leg could have even made her cry when you jumped down."

Her expression went dull for a moment, then it seemingly looked like she turned back on in a sense

"Mother asked for me to talk more..She asked me to tell you that you can question us more if that would make you feel better, I am sorry if we upset you miss.." Tears started to form in the child's eyes, and her tone was still timid

WGCUQE5.png

P R O T E C C
To her surprise, M-O-T-H-E-R explained quickly, And thoroughly. The speed and tone this AI took, It was as if the machine was in a panic. Perhaps, It really was just looking out for this child. This poor, Innocent child.
Eventually, The being's tone changed, Her face showing life, Personality. By her tone ad wording, This must be the daughter.
I am sorry if we upset you miss.."
<"No..."> She says softly, Carefully brushing a tear away wither her thumb before removing her hand
<"It's alright, Child.">
If the AI had done this to guilt her into accepting, Than it was smarter than she had initially given her credit for, And knew a frightening amount about Aloy. But it was too late. If this was a hooked lured, Than Aloy had taken the bait with a greedy bite.
She turns away from the child, Walking a short distance away to another set of crates, And sitting down.
That was when she removed her helm, Setting it beside her and revealing the soft but weary face of a warrior that seen too much, And did not want a child to see the same fate.
Her red hair, Frayed at the tips, Fell gently down to her shoulders, And her blue eyes, Giving the young girl a friendly, But guilt racked look.
"Please, Take a seat. Make yourself comfortable, And we'll talk more about your... Living arrangements"

WGCUQE5.png

Shimmer of hope
The girl looked up at Aloy with a frozen expression before giving Aloy a nod and plopping herself down in a seat nearby. She would place the rifle carefully on the ground next to her, it was clear she didn't really know how to use the thing.

"Why did you touch my face?" The question didn't seem like one out of anger, more so just confusion. She had never had someone wipe away a tear like that before, odd.

"Umm..I..Anyway what are the questions you wanted to ask..? If you want to know more about that box I don't know what all I can really say? It was just that, a box. It had no windows and I never spotted any door, my mom and I tried to look for any door but never found anything..Both of us are still confused as to how we even got in there, we did end up spotting a vent! But we could never reach it, I always felt like I was being watched.." She tried to think of what-else could be said about said "room", but it was hard.

She sighs and it was clear she was trying to think to the best of her ability but fell short.

"Maybe mother could tell you more? I have no idea, we both were in the same situation..At least she helped make it less boring and lonely."

WGCUQE5.png

She glanced at the rifle with a saddened expression. It seemed to her that the child had no experience with it, Relying entirely on her AI who took over whenever she was needed. The child hadn't a clue what she was doing and yet she'd been thrust into this galaxy like the rest of us.
Then came a question that denoted her lack of experience with other humans, Followed another rapid explanation. So they really were just desperate?
"Nevermind that, It's... Complicated. An emotional response, I reckon" She sighs, Glancing away for a moment.
"You AI, It... It wants me to shelter you. I'm not sure it realizes yet that me and my... Family, We're outlaws. Rebels. This is a cruel galaxy, Kid. And it's made us just the same..."
She crosses her arms, And crosses her prosthesis over her leg before looking back to the child "I gotta know what you think of all this... Is this what you want? Surely she doesn't make all the choices."
Truth be told, She knew that they'd both be better off with the collective than most places. But it had to be the kid's choice. Just like everyone else that followed her even now, It was by choice. And robbing the child of choice was a sin she was all too familiar with by now. The very sin that had shaped the course of her life. She couldn't let herself be the one to steal choice away from another. Never again.

WGCUQE5.png

No turning back
The Daughter and her AI knew very well what they were getting in to, for these past few days the AI had been researching every well known name and group on the area. The choice took a while, but the AI was sure this was the right call. This conversation so far had only reinforced the thought, the Daughter gives Aloy a nod.

"We know, my mom did vigorous research for these past few days. She looked up every well known name and group in this area, your group seems to be the best fit for us. She doesn't trust the Sith..When I asked why she said they would use us, she is pretty steadfast that your people will not treat us that way. I think she is right, you seem friendly and I am sure you surround yourself with others who are the same." She smiles at Aloy
"I..I don't know what all I can do, but I know my mother is good at killing bad guys. Her and my cloaking suit should be helpful, I have some knowledge when it comes to patching people up..?" Her tone was still timid and small, in truth she wasn't sure how well she could preform medical tasks..No matter how many times her AI said otherwise.

"My mother says I am fine at it all the time, but I haven't really ever done it to another person...I don't know if I can handle it. But I will try, I need to stop being so scared of everything.." She sighs, admitting her faults.

"Where did you grow up miss Aloy..?" This was something the Daughter was very curious about, did other people also grow up in a box?

WGCUQE5.png

K E E P - I T - T O G E T H E R
She glances at her helmet with a melancholy expression, Yearning for the safety and privacy of beskar and a glasteel visor between her and the world right now. But she'd taken it off for the kid's sake. A friendly face was the best thing for her right now. A human face.
But that didn't mean she had to like this.
She stands, Walking over to a nearby window and looking outward, Arms crossed. Where did she grow up? There were too many planets to count now. Her growth had been stunted by a much larger box, In a way. It wasn't until she was forced out that she truly grew up, And all too soon. Could she even give the child a straight answer?
"In a body not my own, Without the confines of a box to keep me safe... And with no mother to guide me..." She sighs, Rubbing at the Rybcoarse in her face that she called a cheek.
"I'm taking you to Roon~" She says matter of factly, Turning around suddenly to walk towards the child
"You will live among my family, Clan Vizsla, As if you were one of our own. Your... Mother, Will do occasional jobs for us to earn her keep until one of both of you have learned a safer trade."
She passes the child, Patting her little shoulder on the way, And continues moving towards the door. "Pack your things. My ship will be here shortly. I have food and medical equipment aboard if you need any, And a holo-player if you get bored. Or we can... Get to know eachother on the way"

Companion acquired: Aloy Vizsla

WGCUQE5.png

Family?
She stands up, giving Aloy a nod.
"Rooooooonnnn...Rooooonnn.." She giggles to herself, amused by the name.
"Family? I will be part of a family..? I have never really had a family, does just one person count as a family? Or is it like..A small family?" She thinks before shaking her head.
"I don't mind more talking! It feels very nice not talking to my head, well I guess my mom is more than just my head, but you know what I mean..Right? Umm nevermind that I suppose, I-" Wait pack her things..? Well that will be super easy!

After quickly grabbing up the gun, she quickly puts herself behind Aloy. Much like that of a baby chick following the mother hen.

"Food also sounds nice, I used to only eat these odd blocks. They would just appear in the room, they were very bland and pasty. I guess they did make me feel full after eating but I wish they had more flavor..Oh! What is your favorite food? I could try that! I want to try many things!" When not a shy wreck, it seems the girl was a whole bundle of pure energy...

WGCUQE5.png

"Family is more than blood"
~Mandalorian proverb
Aloy lifts her wrist to speak into a commlink briefly "Bring the ship around. We're bringing a new friend along"
Then she looks over her shoulder at the daughter, Starting to smile a little as the girl went on a slight ramble. Truly wonderful the mind of a child is.
"My favorite food? Been a while since anyone asked me that" She holds the door open for the child, Starring out at the neon lights around the city while she pondered on the answer.
"Well... There are these berries on Kashyyyk. Wasaka berries, I think? They're sweet, And used to make cakes or scented candles"
It wasn't long before the hum of engines grew closer, Roaring just beyond the next set of buildings. She hoped the child wouldn't be frightened of her ship but... Well, It was the only way they were getting off this planet.
"Tell you what. If you can be brave during the trip, I'll let you try some of my berries, Okay? It's better than my ration bars, But both will have more taste than your little blocks"
"But while we wait," She looks back down at the daughter "You asked some questions. About... Family? Family is... Complicated, Sometimes. Some people see a family as being the people you're related to. But my people, Mandalorians, We see it as... Friends. But better! Closer. People that would do almost anything for you, Because they know you'd do the same. We say "Family is more than blood". My family is a bit of both. I wasn't born in my family, Clan Vizsla, But I lead my family all the same. Me, My wife Tan'yill, My sister in law, Stardust. Then there are by battle brothers and battle sisters, Like Kranak, Tahlah, And others. Or our children, Like Eliz and Tayl"
Soon the Sabre-1 was overhead, Slowly kicking up dust as it descended into the back alley and dropped it's boarding ramp for the two.
"I guess what I'm saying is... Your family can be one, Or many people. But only the people that watch your back" She pats her on the shoulder and heads for the ship "C'mon. Let's go meet the family"

WGCUQE5.png

Learning is living
She understood better now, the Daughter fully acknowledged that she needed to learn more. In due time she could become her own person, though for now she still heavily needed the help of others such as M-O-T-H-E-R and Aloy. The loud noises of the ship made her jitter a bit, there was never any real sound in the box. So her ears needed to adjust to the outside world...

"Family is more than blood..? I think I understand, my mom may not have the same blood as me but she is still my family." She smiles and boards the ship with Aloy, things were just getting more interesting as time went on.

"So, you are a mom as well? It is clear why my mother trusts you then, you two can understand one another in a way." She pauses, thinking over something for a while.

"Could you tell me more about your people? Mandalorians? Both me and my mother are interested, I have been told by my mother that I am mostly Echani? I don't know anything about them though, and my mom has limited information on them...And as for that food! I wouldn't even mind whatever that bar is you mentioned..I am hungry, my mother tells me that I did eat the other day but I have no idea what." She huffs, continuing to follow Aloy into the ship.
Daughter seemed jittery and on edge, more new people..? Will they dislike me? No..No No, calm...Collect myself, I am fine and in great company now.
She smiles to herself, her eyes open. She managed to calm herself down, a rarity for such a skittish person.

WGCUQE5.png

L I F T - O F F
"Yeah, You uh... You've got the gist of it" She smiled, Though internally she found it unsettling that she viewed a machine as her family. A machine that, As far as Aloy knew, Was merely programmed to keep her vital signs green according to some database. How could a machine ever love a child as their own?
The kid learned quickly though, That much she could appreciate.
"So, you are a mom as well? It is clear why my mother trusts you then, you two can understand one another in a way."
"Yes," She smiles warmly, Genuinely. A smile that only grew as they reached the top of the boarding ramp, And the pilot's chair spun around to reveal a little figure wearing armor not unlike Aloy's, With violet skin and green eyes that stared wide at the new passenger.
"Heya!" The little figure waved to them.

"Yes I am. This is Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla , My daughter."

"Tayl,"
She calls out, Setting her things aside as they enter and the boarding ramp closes behind them "This one is hungry. Can you make her something to eat?"

The little Twi'lek nods, Giving the daughter a little smile before scurrying off elsewhere in the ship in search of food.

Aloy sighs happily and moves on to the pilot's seat, Sitting herself down and gesturing to a nearby passenger seat "Sit if you like. We'll be on our way very soon, And my daughter will bring you something to eat"

"As for my people... Hm. Seems fitting we start with family. We are very family oriented. So much so that the leaders of each family are looked up to as leaders of war and politics. I'm not sure about politics, But I am the leader of my family. Clan Vizsla"

WGCUQE5.png

New faces
The warm introductions already made her feel comfortable, she gives a wave to Tayl before they scoot off to find food. She gently takes a seat when instructed, the inside of the ship was rather interesting.

"You all have been nice to me, it makes me feel warm and safe." Her face lights up with a smile, it felt good to smile this much.

"Your daughter looks very different to you, why? Umm..That can sound mean, not what I meant." She sighs, being social can be hard.

"How old is she? They seem close to my age, oooh! What all do you two do together? Me and my mom would study together and she also taught me what I know about medical work! Her memory is far better than mine..She still remembers things from when I was very little, I only remember a bit."

"From what I understand, you all put a big emphases on family and treat it with great importance. I can agree with that, my mom is very important to me. Is there more you can tell me? This is very interesting, is anyone able to be part of your family? If you consider it more than blood, then that should mean that anyone who treats family to such a standard would be welcome..Right?"
She didn't want to say anything offensive, but that seemed to be what she had picked up so far. She of course knew that wasn't all of it, but it is good to learn things bit by bit.

"Oh! Actually may I have some general information? My mother never explained much about the..Sith? Just that she didn't trust them, and that they were a big group." She taps her chin, thinking.

WGCUQE5.png

L I F T - O F F
"The sith are not to be trusted" She says sternly almost as soon as the daughter had finished speaking
"Forgive me..." She sighs "The sith are... Sworn enemies of the mandalorians. Dark sorcerers who thrive on fear and hate... We considered them allies, Once. We had a common enemy, But the sith betrayed us in favor of power. They slaughtered my people in camps across the galaxy. We used to be one of the largest cultures in the galaxy, And now..."
"We don't even have the numbers to defend our homeworld."
The reflection of starlight dances across her eyes as she glances up, The ship having just left the atmosphere of Nar Shaddaa. It added a certain serenity to the moment that she needed if she were to keep calm around the daughter.
"Your... mother, Is right not to trust them. They should all be hunted and killed for the things they've done... For the things they still do"
"I'll explain more another time. Just know that we're fighting a war with their empire."
She'd sit back in the pilot seat, Still starring at the stars as they began to clear orbit. Once enough time had past to cool down while stargazing, She'd continue the conversation.
"She's younger than she looks. Tayl, I mean. Since you asked about her. A few months give or take? She crosses her arms "But she was flash grown. So she grew to roughly 15 very quickly. She'll be a young adult in just a few years from now... We had to, So she'd be safe, And so she can defend herself if the sith ever find us."
"She's a clone, You see~"
It was right then that Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla returned, Frowning at those words while standing in the doorway with a platter. On that platter was a small plate of wasaka berries, A couple ration bars and a few cups of Cassius tea, Still steaming in fact.
"Thank you Tayl" Aloy takes the tray and sets it on the seat next to the daughter, Taking a cup of tea for herself, As did Tayl, And leaving the rest for their guest.
Once Tayl was empty handed, She climbed into the co-pilot seat to stargaze not unlike Aloy, Though she wore the same frown as before, Starring in the opposite direction of the others.
"She's a Twi'lek, Like my wife. I thought it would be more fair to her if she shared more in common with her, So we fiddled with the DNA a little. But she still shares some things with me. Like my smile" She smiled towards Tayl, Who smiled back, Though just barely.
"And my draw speed, I'm proud to say. Courtesy of memory imprints. I'm afraid that training and school has been my priority with her as of late. I teach her our language and how to shoot or fly. I think she's already a better pilot than myself!"

WGCUQE5.png

Lessons
Things made more sense now, it was understood why M-O-T-H-E-R didn't trust the Sith.

"I am also a clone, or well..I have been labeled as a strandcast? I don't know what that means, my mother says it means I am very special." She eyes the food, giving the tea a very confused look.

"I have only ever had normal water, this smells and looks different.." It takes a moment but she takes a small sip..then drinks the rest of the cup. There was a sparkle in her eyes and she got to enjoy something so warm, The Daughter gives a happy sigh and looks over the rest of the food.

"Surely not every Sith deserves to die? What if they want to change? Or..Do they never change? Anyone can change right?" She shakes her head.

"Twi'lek? Do all twi'lek have the same strands..? On their head? They look very neat! Do they provide a useful function? And, do they vary from male to female? Umm sorry if I am asking a lot of questions, this is just all very new to me." She grabs a berry before popping it in her mouth, as she chews it is clear that she enjoyed the berry.

"So, is there an opposite of a Sith? And what makes a person a Sith? Is it just a group name? Or do you need to meet requirements? Oh um, my mother also wants to know this stuff as well.."

A ration bar is the next to be swiftly taken off the plate, The Daughter spends some time inspecting the bar. One little bite is taken, and then savored. It was very clear that she never had actual food before, all these things had taste, good taste..

WGCUQE5.png

L E S S O N S
"No." She spins her seat towards the daughter, Hands clasped together as she gives her a serious look "All sith must die."
Then she takes a deep breath, And turns to face the cockpit again, Typing in their nav-coordinates.
"The sith are... A group. A religious organization as ancient as galactic history. You are right about one thing though, They... Some can change. I've only met one that tried though"
"They do have an opposite, Though not as much as you think. They are called Jedi. They are not to be trusted either. They play a more subtle game of political manipulation and indoctrination... They strip their followers of emotion, Worldly possession, Family. Everything. They teach them to become weapons while claiming that they are shields. They believe themselves "Guardians of the peace" but all they have ever done is perpetuate war in the name of a dead religion..." Her voice dripped with deep seeded venom, As if they were akin to the sith themselves.
Taking another deep breath, She decides to move on to more pleasant subjects "Let's change the subject. You asked about Twi'lek right?"
She gestures to Tayl, Specifically her head tails. Tayl herself smiled a little at the daughter's comment about them. "These are called Lekku. All twi'lek have them, And I believe a few other races do as well. They tend to rest higher on the head with females, And lower with males"
Tayl immediately crosses her arms, Upset that hers rested a little lower than most females.
"I think that's everything? Pardon me, It's hard to keep up sometimes" Aloy laughs nervously

WGCUQE5.png

An Understanding
While chewing the bite of the bar, she listens in to all that Aloy says. So what then was this old religion? Man this place was far more interesting than that stupid box! There had to be more to know...Oh!

"Ok! Ok! Now, what about weapons? What do these two groups use..? And what is the old religion you were talking about? Do your people have a religion..Or main doctrine? I don't think I have one of those, do clones have something like that?" She sighs and shakes her head.

"Never-mind, I ask a lot of questions..Umm I will remain silent, maybe just.." She grabs more berries and food bars before vanishing, only very faint footsteps could be heard as the door opens and then closes behind the invisible figure. The small figure would find herself a comfortable corner to uncloak herself, a nice spot to eat and not disturb anyone.

"This is much better than those cubes! I like the crunch it has, you know I have to try more foods." She thinks to herself.

"I made the right choice, but do you really think it is appropriate to skitter off like that? For now I suppose just eat, later you need to greet the rest of the Black Hand. Don't worry ok? They will be here for you as well, just like me."

The daughter nods to herself before taking another bite of her food, things were getting better..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom