Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet a Sith, shame on me. Marry a Sith... shame on me again.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
@[member="Eruna Delmarra"]

Jak strolled the streets of one of Ryloth's lesser-known cities. He had come here for a vacation, and had well-earned it.

Although.... there was something on his mind....

Ever since his not-really-public breakup with Circe, he had been trying to come to grips with the fact that - he didn't owe anyone anything. He had no ties to anyone, no linkages to other people. He could simply kick back, settle down, maybe make a smuggling run of his own.

But he kept on going back to Circe. Every time he thought of a future life, it led right back to Circe. Whichhh.... kinda was an issue.

So distracted was he, that he wasn't watching where he was going.

It was interesting for Eruna to be on Ryloth. This was where all Twi'lek's came from and, well, fact was her turning to the dark side had left it's permanent mark on her by having her skin red as ever. While some might be born with it a majority of twi'lek's didn't have that color skin. That was why she wore the large dark brown robe over herslef as she traveled. She'd come to see the only real relative she had, her dying aunt who never really liked her anyways. Big mistake in the end but then you can never chose your family can you? She'd basically had enough of this place anyway. As she walked she ran right into another person and back up once they did.

"Watch it!" she yelled while rubbing her forehead where she took most of the blunt of the collision.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Oww! Sorry," he said, turning to pass.

Wait. Hold up a minute...

"Hey, um... don't exactly know how to ask this..." He didn't even know what he was looking for.

Okay, backtrack a bit.
When Jak had bumped heads, he had felt... just a twinge of dark side energy. And, being the inexperienced Force User he was, he immediately associated it with Circe.

"Are you a Force user?" Yeah, real smart question, Jak. Now she's gonna get all suspicious-like.

Hearing his question she looked confused. At first Eruna looked about, not sure if it was a trick or something. "What if I am?" she asked, looking back down at the guy she'd just run into. She did at least note he wasn't twi'lek, meaning he wasn't local. Something even more odd about him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He put his hand to his brow. Awkward much...

"Well... um..." Just be honest! "See, I'm aware of the Force, but only limited in using it. And, well, quite frankly, aside from my ex-wife, I've never met a dark-sider."

No, he wasn't local. In fact, he wasn't native to any planet. He had adopted Corellia as his home, but he was, on every level, not of this universe.

Let me put it this way: Jak was a Vinithi. A plant man. Actually, the only male of his species. A species of about five. Yeah, we hadn't gotten our recruitment posters out yet. So sue me.

"Guess you haven't exaclty been to Sith space then." she commented to herself. Looking back to him she asked "Okay.....so what do you want exactly? Or can I just go. Because right now, you're really starting to freak me out. Like a bantha starting to actually talk or something. Plus you're green and I'm thinking you might be sick."

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Um... well.... I'm sorry. Uh, do you know anyone I could talk to to get Sith training? Because right now I can't really do anything. At all."

He looked down at his hands and his face. They were tinged green, a sign his plantiness was breaking through the other photoelements he had put in his upper skin.

In other words, he was darkening from a healthy skin to a green, almost rough skin. He pushed back the plant, making a note not to stress out so much.

"It's a temporary condition," he lied. "It'll pass."

"Well I can't exactly help." she said. "I'm still an apprentice. But, if you want, you can tag along with me back to Sith Space. From there, however, you're on your own. Got it?" She was finding this guy more and more strange as she talked with him. Hopefully he'd get what he needed then leave her alone before he did have some sickness she'd end up catching.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

"Okay, then. Got it," he repeated, common sense detecting a note of aversion in her.

Well, that was Jak. Awkward to the last.

"Umm.... not to sound weird or anything.... but I don't have a ship," he said, scratching an imaginary itch on the back of his neck. "Would you happen to have a spare ship I could follow in?"

Good Lord Jak! Will you shut your mouth!!

"Not really" she answered. "In fact I was on my way to take a public transport. Might be better if you ask me." She'd meant that as to say better she traveled among others than with just him. "Come on." she indicated to him as she started walking towards the public transports.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

"Nothing." she said, not looking back to him. Man he was really starting be annoying. The only thing that kept her from killing him was that they were out in public and that was a bad thing to do on her own home world. She just wanted to get to the transport and be done with him.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Jak Sandrow

He stopped, finally getting a sense as to what was going on. "You know what? I'll find my own way. Um... thanks?" he said, turning to walk away.

Smooth as pudding.

She stopped and watch as he walked away and simply shook her head. "What a weirdo." she said as she just walked on. Note to self: never deal with freaky humans on Ryloth. She just kept walking and only glanced back once to make sure he wasn't part of some elaborate trap in the end of all this.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom