Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meditation - (Private)

Leah Winsclav

Pinkie Extended, Tea Sipping
Leah was extremely out of practise. She had not focused her mind in what felt like (and probably was) months. She had been immensely busy, enough to the extent that she almost forgot all of things that her friend had meticulously drilled down into her mind. She images Jyoti would be none too pleased at this. It was about time the woman caught up. She had a business to run and people to hire, leaving her mind vulnerable was going to cause her quite a lot of issues in the long run.

Leah was dressed loosely, tight fitting clothing seemed to only make her feel more uncomfortable and make it more difficult for her to concentrate. She was wearing a skirt, compliment with some white thigh highs and neat top that stopped just above her belly button. The top was decorated with various flowers, making for quite the pretty little piece of fabric, she was actually a huge fan of this one.

Leah inhaled deeply and then settled deep inside of her own mind, visualise the ropes and chains of her mind that wrapped around a hypothetical safe. Carefully unlocking her mind and sliding into her subconsciousness. Leah was meditating on her own ship, having only one companion there with her, the ever elusive Jyoti herself, who seemed to have headed off somewhere.

Now totally shut off to the world, Leah began to the long process of training the mind.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

It was a reunion of sorts between Leah and Jyoti. The countess wouldn't know, but they had met before when she was still Arisa, forging a partnership that had led a cordial friendship.

Fast forward to today, and Leah had returned to the Silver Jedi to resume her training in mental defense. She could remember the noble being quite paranoid about the thought of being violated in her mind, the one place that was supposed to be private. At least that's what NFU thought. Jyoti knew better.

There was only one other soul on the yacht, Leah herself, so she was easy to find within the exercise room. Peeking her head inside, she found the woman already sitting deep in meditation. That was a good first step.

For the time being, she just stood at the doorway in silence, waiting for the woman to notice.

[member="Leah Winsclav"]

Leah Winsclav

She was quite focused, so it took a while for her to notice that someone was in the room with her. When she did, Leah would slowly turn around and look over her shoulder at the woman. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree! She practically jumped up, clothing flying everywhere as she flung herself over to the other woman. Stopping just short of slamming into her.

Now stood in front, she raised her hand in a mock greeting. “Hey.” Leah then leaned down onto her knees and laughed, she had exhausted herself a little by turning from meditating to sprinting in such a short amount of time.

“How are you?” She said, straightening back up and offering a genuine smile to the woman, she was very pleased to see her.

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

Reflexively, the Echani stiffened as Leah was suddenly barreling in her direction, the flat of her palm raised over her waist in a defensive measure. Fortunately, the Countess caught herself in the end, saving Jyoti the trouble of having to boop her away.

She had only known Leah to be quite formal in her interactions, even as they had become acquaintances, so her casual manner was quite unusual. So was this how she was behind closed doors? Interesting.

"Hello," Jyoti replied with a small nod. "I'm doing fine. I saw that you were already engaging in some meditation when I had arrived earlier. Good practice. Do you have some kind of routine in place right now? "

[member="Leah Winsclav"]

Leah Winsclav

Leah nodded slowly at the other woman and gave her a smile as she listened, before then answering her question.

“I’m afraid I don’t, I’ve got quite a right schedule, so I don’t have much time. I usually use any time I have free to meditate. You just happened to catch me when I have a day to myself.”

Leah clapped, leaving her hands together and leaning forwards slightly to bring her upper body closer to Jyoti.
“Would you mind helping me? Pleaaaase?” She begged, her face turning into a small pout as she looked at the other woman. She could be rather casual and childish when she knew it wouldn’t cause deformation of character. When was a pacifist ever going to be nasty to her friends?

[member="Jyoti Nooran"]

As the conversation continued, Leah became even more cavalier in her behavior, playfully whining for Jyoti's assistance. The good Countess wasn't quite so stiff after all. She imagined it was a cultural thing among the Galidraan to appear so outwardly reserved.

"Well, that's what I'm here for," she replied, giving Leah a pat on the shoulder. "To pick up where you left off on Voss."

She slipped around Leah, moving to the center of the exercise room.

"What do you remember of your training from last time?"

[member="Leah Winsclav"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom