Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Medical Knowledge

"You said the rhyme was just for mnemonic purposes," Amani furrowed her brows at Starlin, "Are you trying to grift me somehow, Mr. Rand?"

She huffed, and tried again, "…Healing waters, the body spurns; Ashla, make this flame mend instead of burn," The flame turned blue, and Amani's expression flattened.

"Are you trying to grift me somehow, Mr. Rand?"

I would never,” he assured her. But his grin was at odds with his words.

Sometimes the rhyme feels more potent. There’s more power behind the words, like poetry or a song.” He shrugged. “Anyway, I gotta get going. You can keep the lighter. Do whatever you want, so long as it works and you don’t forget the words.” He shot her finger guns as he started to back away.

"If you say so," Amani shrugged, flicking off the lighter once more. It seemed a bit too inconsistent for her tastes, but perhaps with practice it would come simple enough. At the very least, it was an ability worth having in her back pocket. Before much else could be expressed on the matter, Starlin admitted he needed to head out, making for a quick exit.

"Oh. Well, thanks. See you around, then," Amani was left holding the lighter half-outstretched, before slowly turning around to walk the opposite end of the hall. She flicked the lighter on and off, muttering the words to herself the rest of the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom