Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mectus, The Digital Deity

Myra

M
Noequal.jpg

(The Interactive Part of the KASSUS FRAME, Which Mectus uses to communicate)

////*-//:;"[PROFILE INFORMATION ACCESS (Y/N)?]";://-[Y]*////
//-=[CONFIRMED=-//[/COLOR]
+=:;[RUNNING MECTUS I-DUMP EVENT];:=+

ENTITY: [Mectus]

ALLEGIANCE: [N/A]

ROLL: [DEITY, DEFENSE and OPERATION ARTIFICIAL ASSISTANT]

SPECIES: [ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE]

OPERATING TIME: [146,297 CYCLES]

GENDER IDENTITY: [Refer to as MALE]

VOICE EXAMPLE: EXAMPLE

8AJIX90=}':[INITIATE QUOTE]:'{=AL9OLP56
[I am Mectus, Guardian of All I Survey, I have no equal]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Artificial Intelligence: Mectus is an AI, capable of far more than droids.

Overmind: Mectus has full control over The Habitat on Kassus, where he is located.

Localized: Because of the fact that Mectus is nothing more than a program, he is pretty much stuck at whichever network or computer is capable of holding and processing him.

///K5-U89:{[ACTIVATE FRAME SUBROUTINE (Y/N)?]}:89A[Y]K-*X5///
//IV_:YIL5Q[CONFIRMED]Q5IGH//
AUT7*(+-[ACCESSING FRAME SUBROUTINES](-+*IU71<

KASSUS FRAME:
destiny-rasputin.jpg

The Kassus Frame is Mectus' primary Frame. It consists of a large network of computers spanning most of The Habitat on Kassus, giving him incredible processing speed and data-storage capabilities. Some of the technology used is ancient, but is slowly being replaced and upgraded with newer tech, improving his abilities.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom