Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mechu-Deru!

Mechu-Deru, specifically the Vitae version, is something I'm looking to have Ferus learn. I have quite the love for Technobeasts, and I'd like to see them become predominant in Chaos.

Course, they may have already been around. I'm still relatively new and don't know really anything about server events and the like before Masks. Regardless, does anyone know how one would go about learning Mechi-Deru to begin with?

I believe currently i am the only Master of this Skill on the board. Soliael destroyed the fortress of Belia Darzu as well as the remaining techo-beasts there when he took samples of the creatures so no one else could copy the skill, though Tracyn helped with said destruction. That being said someone else has the holocron of Belia Darzu, so you could get that off them.

Siyndacha Aerin

S
Oh, I can do that, but... um, not to the degree you're looking for, though. I mean, people thought I was crazy before. But you know what? It's an employable skill. Very useful. I hope you can find some way to learn it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom