Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mechis III: Project Rustyard OOC

Macharius Solaire

M
Hey there Chaos.

So I'm back at it again after a long while. Been lurking for a week or so now kind of thinking where I want to go with things. And I decided on that. Now it's just the fold out that needs to be done with Solaires story.

The Mechyards were something I came up with last year and kinda stumbled over after I made the Planet Submission. And I'll accept 97% for the fault of that.

My intention for the project is to open a neutral shipyard that anyone can use so long as they ask permission. From short haul freighters to the largest capital ship projects. I've always had my company be a neutral entity who doesn't choose sides. So we sell to anyone, good, bad, or neutral like us.

I've opened this project to the board not in hopes of seeking help. But to provide an opportunity to all members who want to do something... big I suppose. There's no rewards for those who may show up and help. Past any benefits of making friends and connections. And having a public shipyard they can call upon if they want a company for a submission. Oh and maybe some credits for your work. So there's some rewards. But I'm not offering you a ship for helping or anything like that I should lay that down.

Anywhoddle. If you're interested in the opportunity. Say hello and joint he show.

John Rakugan

C.E.O of Elysium Industries
[member="Macharius Solaire"]

Well hey there, neighbour! John's in Commenor (not too far away from Denon) and he's been looking for a shipyard for Elysium Industries. This sounds perfect. He's tied up with a mission at the moment, but as soon as my NPC is approved, we can talk business.

Macharius Solaire

M
[member="John Rakugan"]

We could certainly work out a contract. You looking to rent some docks and workspace?

John Rakugan

C.E.O of Elysium Industries
[member="Macharius Solaire"]

Definitely. I'm looking for a hangar that's big enough to start doing mass starship manufacturing. Rakugan has a small starport in Commenor, but it's only really big enough to develop starfighters. I had the cool idea of maybe building a luxury yacht in collaboration with other companies.

I'd love to do a private thread with Elysium and Prime Minister Solaire at the negotiations table. That sounds like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom